Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Bee Saved @BSaved
11 February, 04:31
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bee Saved @BSaved
11 February, 04:31
In response Bee Saved to his Publication
I live 40 minutes from this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
30 June, 09:24
...choose to live without Fear and believe in Your)S(elf knowing God is in control.

Baresi 1776 @Baresi
23 February, 06:20
jesus christ

Don't Call Me Jennaay 1985 @NotJennaay85
22 February, 09:49
That's why I wanted a straw bale home with couple of rocket mass heaters to keep it warm. Amish get by with propane fueled appliances. I could do eithout television and my phone. More would get done without the distractions.

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
21 February, 05:39
free energy. I remember!

Josue Quiros @CRPatriot
20 February, 03:08
To understand this world is an illusion.

Bim Fetii @bimfetii
20 February, 12:59
To Truly be free you need...to be careful who/what you worship.

Some worship money or power, some even worship soccer players or music star. We all worship someone or something, the choice is yours.

Kentucky Patriot @KentuckyPatriot
20 February, 09:21
The ONLY thing you need to be truly free is GOD.

joe honne @littleninjawarrior
20 February, 04:52
broke....nothing too lose....nowhere to go.

Ready Pen @ready_pen
20 February, 02:08
Think for yourself!

Becca Truly Stuart @BeccaTrulyStuart
19 February, 06:35
the ability to respond (responsibility). We have surrendered our ability to respond and given it to Government, corporations, medial education and religion.

Lesley Seplaki @FollowThePiper
19 February, 05:00
THE TRUTH

Atom.Eve GOD @Atom_Eve_GOD
19 February, 03:56
WHAT GOD OFFERS...TRUTH.

Something we have lacked for too many years now, and decades without before now.

Hope IsNotCrazy @Birdy1052014
19 February, 03:54
Courage

Chris Duke @ChrisAaronDuke
19 February, 03:51
Land of your own. Every King needs a castle with which to rule. Without it you are little more than a transient. Land without the burden of the Fed bank tax system.

FLAVIA Qbrazil @FLQVIQ
19 February, 03:51
thruth!!!

Angie Twotoo @Mrs_Bukovetsky
19 February, 03:44
God

Outlaw Marine @Outlaw_Marine
19 February, 03:44
...truth

got your six @gotyoursix
19 February, 03:36
Closure

Truth Warrior @Bebegirl823
19 February, 03:10
truth revealed to ALL

Wendy Rosebud @WendyRosebud
19 February, 02:47
Jesus Christ 🙏

julie baja @JB4DJT
19 February, 02:38
FAITH, TRUTH & HARMONY🙏

Findyourtrue North @1111Polaris369
19 February, 02:37
Faith in myself, we are free🙏❤️

Miss Shelly @IbowonlytoGod
19 February, 02:30
To be absolved of all of your sins and committed to sin no more

Stacy McGriff @SRMcGriff
19 February, 09:14
Faith.

Pepes FanGirl @PepesFanGirl
19 February, 06:30
I need to stop by here more often.
I miss @VincentKennedy posts.
I wish you were on Gab more.
Free Energy
Love
Truth

Only followers of this user (TXsunshine) can see their posts

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
18 February, 11:29
my thermos