Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
17 February, 09:47
Trump - "We have a lot to talk about, but tonight's about Rush."

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Epi aka OGCreeps @OGCreeps
17 February, 09:53
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
I love President Trump so incredibly much! Such respect and kotalty and compassuon. I thank God for giving us such a stellar human being to sit at the head if this country! Our orayers go out to Rush's family. He was an amazing patriot and I thank him for his service. God rest him. Peacefully.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I also didnt realize how much i really did like autocorrect...until now.
09:57 PM - Feb 17, 2021
In response Epi aka OGCreeps to her Publication
Only people mentioned by OGCreeps in this post can reply
Having Fits @HavingFits
17 February, 10:17
Its ok just : Copy your post, delete it, repost and correct it before you get any likes and even if u get a like. Also note my typing speed totally checked to -.001 in speed tonight because i visited the apple store today. Fookbags. What a sham. Temp check probably 5g zap at the door by hoods. BLM/ANFA listening to every word I said with the masked employee who i asked if she could afford to leave her job. She said no . What I BELIEVE is when one door closes another opens so LEAVE!!!! total bull💩 on temp check. I knew how 2 get around the slow type keyboard monitoring AFTER apple store visit.

Henry Specter @HSpecter
17 February, 10:10
like where is that sqiggily red line that shows the incorrect spellng? How many word have i already mispelled in this post already. #lostcount

Henry Specter @HSpecter
17 February, 10:09
i know i sound like a straight retard with my grammar and spelling mistakes =(

18 February, 12:38
In response Henry Specter to his Publication
never.... I speak and type fluent typonese.