Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Trump - "We have a lot to talk about, but tonight's about Rush."
09:47 PM - Feb 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
slick roq @slickroQ
18 February, 12:27
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
As intriguing as Q knowing the day of Rush's death ahead of time is, I want to know why Rush had to be sacrificed.

Rush was the best at what he did, but in my view, he was America's fascist anchorman.

I've read the book, The Pied Piper for the Establishment by John McManus. I view Rush as being very much like Wm F. Buckley.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Candie Mattos @Makenamm
18 February, 01:54
Rush was a one of a kind. There will not be another Rush. Incredible in so many ways; he will be missed by so many. One of the hero's of our time. Educated so many & paved the way for so many. He was doing God's work everyday. What a fighter, definately went out on his terms. Many Blessings for you Rush, you are being sent on your new journey with so much love. Thank You for all the great listens. Will miss you so much.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Hirsh @Henevercalls
17 February, 10:43
Always putting others before himself.

Mark Que17 @MarkQue17
17 February, 10:39
Why was Hannity wearing a C_A pin tonight? Any insight?

Only followers of this user (RedpilledRN) can see their posts

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
17 February, 10:40

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
My heart ... 💔

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
18 February, 01:55

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
Very good point!

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
17 February, 10:34
💔

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
17 February, 10:27
What a VOID is left by Rush's passing! #DJT IT IS TIME ... GET ER DONE ... FOR RUSH !!! This crap must stop!

Victoria Klump @KlumpforTrump
17 February, 10:08
I really wish those Med Beds could have saved the greatest conervative radio talkshow in history 🤷‍♀️

Having Fits @HavingFits
17 February, 10:30
In response Victoria Klump to his Publication
I believed he was bad by msm and never listened

Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
17 February, 10:01
The man has true class!

... ... @Luciferlost
17 February, 09:59
Talking up the vaccine. Not good people.

Henry Specter @HSpecter
17 February, 10:09
In response ... ... to his Publication
Im just wondering if the vaccines are very bad, how come lots of people have already taken the vaccine?

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
17 February, 10:34
In response ... ... to his Publication
good enough reason for me ... I read on Newsmax & Fox kyron (sp?) that thousands of military are refusing the FrankenVaXX !!!

Epi aka OGCreeps @OGCreeps
17 February, 09:53
I love President Trump so incredibly much! Such respect and kotalty and compassuon. I thank God for giving us such a stellar human being to sit at the head if this country! Our orayers go out to Rush's family. He was an amazing patriot and I thank him for his service. God rest him. Peacefully.

Epi aka OGCreeps @OGCreeps
17 February, 09:57
In response Epi aka OGCreeps to her Publication
I also didnt realize how much i really did like autocorrect...until now.

One Usa @OneUSAgirl
i was so happy to hear that convo

Joe Jay @joejay3000
Are we going to talk about rectifying the small matter of this stolen election, or is that now in the past Mr. President?

Sshhhh Shhhhh @VioletFlower
17 February, 09:49
is this Jarrin?

Peace and Love @NikkiLynnell
17 February, 09:49
Rush Limbaugh was a good friend to Patriots. ✝️♥️🇺🇸

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
17 February, 10:39
In response Peace and Love to her Publication
Rush was living proof of Gods Grace ... he has gone HOME. We are all poorer this day ... God Recieve Your Child & take pity on those of us "LEFT BEHIND" 🕆😇🕆