Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
17 February, 07:01
The future is bright.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
17 February, 07:22
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Real or photoshop?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindie Wilson @Ms_American_Pie
17 February, 07:34
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Trump told us in April 2020, in a speech, that med beds would be here by June 2021..

🟥 Promises made, Promises kept! 🟥

sorry..i used to have the video but lost it with my twatter suspension!

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
17 February, 09:01
In response Cindie Wilson to her Publication
i read the other day that Elon has something like this that he's using in a trial but the patients must have 1 of 5 or 6 specific diseases. it's been operational for 3 years now

That would make sense to help those most in need first. I think our veterans with missing limbs should be on that list
09:09 PM - Feb 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by Patriot_iss in this post can reply
Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
19 February, 01:30
it's for diseases not other issues at this time but maybe one day soon

19 February, 01:13
In response Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. to her Publication
I heard there would be 3 med beds. One for emotional issues, including PTSD and trauma (children), one for regrowing limbs (veterans) and then the other for diseases and pretty much everything else. There appears to be at least one I am aware of:

https://www.teslabiohealin...

Cindie Wilson @Ms_American_Pie
17 February, 10:12
and then our seniors..

18 February, 12:48
In response Cindie Wilson to her Publication
Thank you, I'm one of them