Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
17 February, 07:01
The future is bright.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
17 February, 07:22
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Real or photoshop?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindie Wilson @Ms_American_Pie
Trump told us in April 2020, in a speech, that med beds would be here by June 2021..

🟥 Promises made, Promises kept! 🟥

sorry..i used to have the video but lost it with my twatter suspension!
07:34 PM - Feb 17, 2021
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Ms_American_Pie in this post can reply
17 February, 09:08
In response Cindie Wilson to her Publication
I don't recall that, but I have known about medbeds for sometime, just not when they would be rolled out. Good to know

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
17 February, 09:01
In response Cindie Wilson to her Publication
i read the other day that Elon has something like this that he's using in a trial but the patients must have 1 of 5 or 6 specific diseases. it's been operational for 3 years now

17 February, 09:09
In response Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. to her Publication
That would make sense to help those most in need first. I think our veterans with missing limbs should be on that list