Only people mentioned by Neo in this post can reply
Peace and Love @NikkiLynnell
05 March, 12:55
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
God is good✝️♥️🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
05 March, 12:52
Fake as FOOK!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
05 March, 12:18
over analysis shows its fake the sentiment is there though i guess

Theatre of Operations @BrowardBravado
05 March, 12:02
Nice idea for a skit. I'm sure it was their intention when making this video. But if you guys really think that's a real Cop. I have some magic beans to sell.

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
05 March, 11:58
There is so much hope in humanity!!!! These men did the right thing!

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
05 March, 11:54
"There are more good than bad" ~Q

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
05 March, 11:48
This reminds me of when Hillary met Sessions 😂😂

1776 Again @BludGeonT
17 February, 10:13
Our Lord works in many, many ways. This is witnessing something truly amazing.. I do have faith that this man's life who was getting arrested changed right there - I'd be so curious to know how both him and the cop's lives have been since that event.

Caroline July @CarolineJuly1
17 February, 08:34
I hope they both never forget this. I don't know what the guy did wrong but I pray he walks away and continues to do right like he did this day💞