Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
17 February, 04:45
The more I look into Texas the more it seems it was an inside attack.
DS insiders giving them a big FU for not being tied into the federal grid.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Annie D-W @Annie172123
17 February, 07:02
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
The snow is really werid. Lost water & using snow for just about everything. When i had electricity I was trying to melt the snow to use for the toliet tank. I used a blow dryer and it stopped working and hardly melted anything. from what i gleened ERCOT tooks plants off the grid because of the price of natural gas. This makes no sense to me, there is fracking in south texas and the permian basin. Also areas like Lubbock who are not apart of ERCOT had no outage. I emailed everyone I could including PUCT. Something does not feel right.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
17 February, 07:47
In response Annie D-W to her Publication
DO NOT CONSUME THAT SNOW! NEITHER MAN NOR BEAST UNTIL YOU HAVE IT TESTED!!!

Cindie Wilson @Ms_American_Pie
my hubby used the snow blower and made paths and clearings for the dogs to use the restroom.. and not to have to walk in it that much...
i feel horrible for our birds and other wildlife...
07:50 PM - Feb 17, 2021
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Ms_American_Pie in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Cindie Wilson, click on at the bottom under it