SAR 1776Q @SAR1776Q
Feb 17 2021 | General McInerney (Verified) πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡² on Telegram
07:24 PM - Feb 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by SAR1776Q in this post can reply
The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
17 February, 09:46
In response SAR 1776Q to his Publication
Umm...its not a proper sentence.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brad Till @rebelrocker84
17 February, 08:39
I call BS on that account. He keeps pimping Bitcoin and today said nukes are on the way to the US. That account is fake.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Arctic Viper @ArcticViper
17 February, 08:08
This is NOT a verified account, Gen M is NOT on Telegram.

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
17 February, 07:56
I'm all in !!!!

Blizzard BlizzardZ @BlizzardZ
17 February, 07:50
General McInerney was all for the war in Iraq. He is DS under Bush and Obama. Verified or not, do not trust him.

Pres Trump @Patriotnmontana
17 February, 07:47
mcInerney is not on Telegram. this account is pushing Bitcoin. pretty sure a general isnt concerned w/cryptocurrency

Michael Riegel @stormhunter514
17 February, 07:52
In response Pres Trump to his Publication
Not sure which one you are looking at but I dont see push for Bitcoin on his Telegram account. I could be wrong but I went back to the 9th and couldn't find anything.

Michael Riegel @stormhunter514
17 February, 07:54
In response Pres Trump to his Publication
I stand corrected. He did refer to buy bitcoin on the 6th or 7th. But as a way to destroy the fed. But this has already been known.

Tilly4Truth 15 ❀ @Tilly4Truth
17 February, 07:43
I follow that account but it doesn't have a check mark, is it verified?

MsF ixIt @MsFixIt
17 February, 07:42
has to be true he never gives up, he would never abandon us and he always fights back to WIN!!!

Kemmie Finch @kemmiefinch
17 February, 07:33
i sure hope he pulls it out soon

Jeffro Bodean @Jeffro_Bodean
17 February, 07:56
In response Kemmie Finch to her Publication
amen. otherwise not going to be a lotleft to come back too. Wasnt there a cue statement to β€œwatch Texas”. .??..
they are getting obliterated. wonder how the dem ons will blame Trump