SAR 1776Q @SAR1776Q
17 February, 07:24
Feb 17 2021 | General McInerney (Verified) πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡² on Telegram

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pres Trump @Patriotnmontana
mcInerney is not on Telegram. this account is pushing Bitcoin. pretty sure a general isnt concerned w/cryptocurrency
07:47 PM - Feb 17, 2021
In response SAR 1776Q to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriotnmontana in this post can reply
Michael Riegel @stormhunter514
17 February, 07:54
In response Pres Trump to his Publication
I stand corrected. He did refer to buy bitcoin on the 6th or 7th. But as a way to destroy the fed. But this has already been known.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pres Trump @Patriotnmontana
17 February, 07:56
In response Michael Riegel to his Publication
I've heard his interviews. The wording this account uses just doesnt strike me as his style....including saying trump has a trick up his sleeve. its just too...amateur. who knows?

Michael Riegel @stormhunter514
17 February, 07:52
In response Pres Trump to his Publication
Not sure which one you are looking at but I dont see push for Bitcoin on his Telegram account. I could be wrong but I went back to the 9th and couldn't find anything.

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
17 February, 07:55
In response Michael Riegel to his Publication
he is right. its already been validated as a fake account