Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
EVERYONE!!! Please, PLEASE pray for us here in Texas! We are suffering VERY badly here. Millions here are without electricity, gas and water. It's in the single digits here and a foot of snow. Pipes breaking eveeywhere. We are suffering so badly. Please share and pray for us...we need all the prayers we can get!!
07:21 PM - Feb 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by TxDeplQrableDiva in this post can reply
D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
21 February, 09:49
In response Cynthia Ramain to her Publication
PRAYERS UP!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet Lewis @jlws21
20 February, 02:22
Has Trump said anything about what is happening in Texas?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Devoted Deplorable @DevotedDeplorable
19 February, 09:27
Ours came on about 12 hrs ago. I pray they get yours on soon! 🙏

Kunal Verma @vkunal308
19 February, 03:09
God please save everyone who is surviving there. I wholeheartedly request white hats to arrest sleepy joe. Show people what justice really means

PAIN NOW @PAIN
19 February, 03:02
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Pitter Pat @Pitterpat28
19 February, 11:15
I have contacted Mathew 25 Ministries here in Cincinnati to send aid your way. Hoping to hear back from them soon.🙏🙏

19 February, 11:22
In response Pitter Pat to her Publication
Thank you so much Pat! I'm not sure where to send it, but I can find out! I finally have my power and water back so I'm good here. BUT so many are still out around the state. Lmk if you hear back from them and I will contact my church to see where to send it. Godspeed to you!🙏💗

VeronicaMK5 Patriot @VeronicaMK5
19 February, 11:10

Danette Olson @NettieO
19 February, 11:06
Praying for the people of Texas and all others affected by the freezing temperatures. 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Only followers of this user (Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Aussie Patriot @LightField
19 February, 01:08
🙏🙏🙏🌏❤️

Pamela Gallo @MAGA2021
19 February, 01:05
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️

Teresa Hiers @t2hiers
18 February, 09:33
🙏🙏🙏❤️

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
18 February, 06:50
🙏🙏❤

Lisa Penatzer @Reztanep
18 February, 05:55
May God Shed His Grace on Thee! 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Ligita Hercoga @lavatera
18 February, 05:38
I send prayers to you all in Texas from Europe 🙏

tarna 2112 @Tarna2112
18 February, 05:31
im with you hun...here in hutto...finally got power last night.....thank god ive been prepping for the last year.....i will NEVER BE CAUGHT LIKE THIS AGAIN...prayers and be safe

CeeCee Rider @Tatonka
18 February, 05:27
🙏🙏🙏We haven't fogotten you! Many prayers for answers!

Jan Robertson @Janwr
18 February, 05:26
Prayers For You All - British Columbia/Canada

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
18 February, 05:21
We are all praying for you!

I am What I am @OfLight
18 February, 05:21
Sending prayers and healing warm energy for all effected. Dear God shine your warm loving light on all souls effected by the disaster happening in Texas and around the world. Amen

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
18 February, 05:18

Lynne Geis @lynneg
18 February, 05:19
In response Scooby85 *** to her Publication
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
18 February, 03:14
🙏🙏❤

Mother of Dr Precipice @MotherofDrPrecipice
18 February, 03:10
🙏🙏🙏🙏

Patriot May @Patriot_May77
18 February, 03:02
Will be praying; I have a pregnant niece who lives in Austin and she's having a hard time as well. My sister, who is in KY states she might not have power for 3 weeks; we are supposed to have more snow on the way as well. God bless Patriot

18 February, 03:10
In response Patriot May to her Publication
I'm in Austin! Is there anything I can do to help your neice? Does she have enough food, bottled water? I'm happy to help in any way I can...just lmk!!

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
18 February, 01:48
Prayers up! I have relatives in Dallas. This is terrible. Praying for relief and soon! 🙏

Rhonda Henninger @RONNIEH
18 February, 12:09
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Selah 321 @Selah
18 February, 12:08
Prayers for all, praying for strentgh, light and a change in weather. Also for heat and water..

The Awakening Conversation @TheAwakeningConversation
18 February, 07:05
We are- worldwide. But you need to get your fake President to do his job.

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
18 February, 07:42
In response The Awakening Conversation to his Publication
NO FUCKING #LUCIFERIAN STUPID

THIS IS ABOUT US #Military RECENT LUCIFERIAN DEFECTORS

ATTACKIN THE OUR CIVILIAN I WITH CLIMATIC WEAPONS

IN ORDER TO PRODUCE

A #LUCIFERIAN #MASS INITATION BY TRAUMA #MKUltra

#Biden WORK FOR #Trump PIECE OF RETARD

#wwg1wga
#MAGA
(9, 110 Posts)
(8, 031 Posts)
#GodWins
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming
#thestormisuponus

18 February, 07:45
In response The Awakening Conversation to his Publication
NO FUCKING #LUCIFERIAN STUPID

THIS IS ABOUT US #Military RECENT LUCIFERIAN DEFECTORS

ATTACKIN THE OUR CIVILIAN I WITH CLIMATIC WEAPONS

IN ORDER TO PRODUCE

A #LUCIFERIAN #MASS INITATION BY TRAUMA #MKUltra

#Biden WORK FOR #Trump PIECE OF RETARD

#wwg1wga

#MAGA
#GodWins

#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

#thestormisuponus

ITS A #Military #WAR #crime #SIEGE

THE SAME IN SPAIN #Canada #Real

2 MONTHS WITHOUT ELECTRICITY. THEY ARE DRUG TRAFFICKERS GHETOO BU THERE WAS #CHILDRENS
AND ASLO HAS DIED OLD PEOPLE

Only followers of this user (mikesmom37) can see their posts

18 February, 07:48
In response mikes mom to her Publication
NO STUPID

IS #Trump AS US #MILTARY RANKS

BECAUE YOU HAVE NO VALUE FOR THEM

YOU ARE NUMBER

#DARKWINTER AND #CLIMATIC #WAR ONLY GOES IF #Military WANT TO GO
AND COLABORRATE

STUPID ASSHOLE