Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
17 February, 07:21
EVERYONE!!! Please, PLEASE pray for us here in Texas! We are suffering VERY badly here. Millions here are without electricity, gas and water. It's in the single digits here and a foot of snow. Pipes breaking eveeywhere. We are suffering so badly. Please share and pray for us...we need all the prayers we can get!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pitter Pat @Pitterpat28
19 February, 11:15
In response Cynthia Ramain to her Publication
I have contacted Mathew 25 Ministries here in Cincinnati to send aid your way. Hoping to hear back from them soon.🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
Thank you so much Pat! I'm not sure where to send it, but I can find out! I finally have my power and water back so I'm good here. BUT so many are still out around the state. Lmk if you hear back from them and I will contact my church to see where to send it. Godspeed to you!🙏💗
11:22 AM - Feb 19, 2021
In response Pitter Pat to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TxDeplQrableDiva in this post can reply
Pitter Pat @Pitterpat28
19 February, 01:54
In response Cynthia Ramain to her Publication
I received an email from Mathew 25 Ministries. I ll send you a screenshot if thats ok. Looks like they have sent supplies but are sending more.

Pitter Pat @Pitterpat28
19 February, 01:54
In response Pitter Pat to her Publication