My Balcony Garden NEWS ℹ️ @mybalconygarden
17 February, 02:39
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

@Emandlio " target="_blank" class="inline-link">https://anonup.com/Emandl...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sabre sorcerer @SabreSorcerer
17 February, 02:40
In response My Balcony Garden NEWS ℹ️ to his Publication
please tell me this is recent!lol...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jim McG @jimmcg1
17 February, 02:56
In response sabre sorcerer to his Publication
Ha just looked up the orange jumpsuit pic on reverse image search - it's from Amnesty in 2015 at the latest, presumably protesting against Guantanamo Bay.

i was more interested in the white house pic?...the works look.....extensive lol
04:39 PM - Feb 17, 2021
In response Jim McG to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SabreSorcerer in this post can reply
Jim McG @jimmcg1
17 February, 04:49
In response sabre sorcerer to his Publication
Oh yeah. That is the Capitol building from 2017. But still shows there is a lot going on underneath.

17 February, 04:56
In response Jim McG to his Publication
....yeah kinda gives you an idea of what could be down there for sure....crazy shit!