My Balcony Garden NEWS ℹ️ @mybalconygarden
17 February, 02:39
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

@Emandlio " target="_blank" class="inline-link">https://anonup.com/Emandl...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sabre sorcerer @SabreSorcerer
17 February, 02:40
In response My Balcony Garden NEWS ℹ️ to his Publication
please tell me this is recent!lol...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jim McG @jimmcg1
17 February, 02:56
In response sabre sorcerer to his Publication
Ha just looked up the orange jumpsuit pic on reverse image search - it's from Amnesty in 2015 at the latest, presumably protesting against Guantanamo Bay.

17 February, 04:39
In response Jim McG to his Publication
i was more interested in the white house pic?...the works look.....extensive lol

Jim McG @jimmcg1
17 February, 04:49
In response sabre sorcerer to his Publication
Oh yeah. That is the Capitol building from 2017. But still shows there is a lot going on underneath.

....yeah kinda gives you an idea of what could be down there for sure....crazy shit!
04:56 PM - Feb 17, 2021
In response Jim McG to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SabreSorcerer in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from sabre sorcerer, click on at the bottom under it