Only people mentioned by HaveFaith in this post can reply
Casey Turnup @CaseyTurnup
17 February, 07:28
In response Regina MAGA to her Publication
SAD! BE ALERT!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trish Tweedy @TrishTweedy
17 February, 07:22
My Family got not 1 but both of the shots, "proudly" I may add. Have been praying like a crazy Woman for them and for all those who are 'proudly' taking these shots. Ughh.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Casey Turnup @CaseyTurnup
17 February, 07:34
In response Trish Tweedy to her Publication
😞😔: ( Know a family that does that too.
Question Time with Kelli Rivers & Charlie Ward.
https://drcharlieward.com/...

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
17 February, 07:20
DO NOT get the 2nd shot!

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
17 February, 07:12
my family is getting the shot one by one. terrifying. they think i am nutes because i don't want it. please dear god, don't let them vaccinate the children

Heidi Palmer @HeidiInTune
17 February, 07:09

Kat Deplorable @DeplorableKaterina
17 February, 07:00
I worked with this dear man at Teague Middle school in the eighties. He was a great boss and great vice Principal. He was tough with the students, but always fair. They loved and respected him. He was truly a good person. The loss of Mike is so sad and terribly tragic. Praying that our dear Lord will comfort his family during this terribly sad time.

Annie D-W @Annie172123
17 February, 06:39
I am so sad. I am trying so hard but why don't they listen?
I am praying for a miracle.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
17 February, 06:38
I pray for those who might have tried to warn him and pray that his death may save someone else's loved one. I just don't get it.

Tina Griffith @mileymasters
17 February, 06:34
These people might not listen but FUCK!!! they're still human beings!!! 🤬 I'm mad and irritated that they won't listen but FURIOUS at those pushing these "vaccines!" My deepest condolences for the family's loss. Why isn't the "president-elect" making statements on these deaths!!!?

Sarah Lajealle @Lajealle
17 February, 06:19
Oh my word. Just verified both the facebook account and the funeral home. You can share his last post. People are leaving their condolensces🙏🏼

White Castle @EbenezerE
17 February, 05:31
How sad. We are led like sheep to the slaughter.

Kev Oooo @KevO
17 February, 04:28
😳😳😳😳😳🙏