THE REAL SANTINO @SANTINO
17 February, 09:08
This Video i believe is Captured in Germany.
In Texas It's around 26 degrees, yet the snow is melting? When you burn snow IE wood lighter it smells of potroleum and instantly vaporizesand blackens. Petroleum freezes at 17.5 degrees, and is melting as we speak??
This is not Snow!
This is Weather Warfare!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shellbell Cam @Shellbellcam
I live in Texas. We totally think the weather has been manipulated!!!! Never have we ever had this weather with extreme freezing temps. Power outages and frozen busted pipes. This is not normal for Texas! We are Trump territory. Was this a planned attack on us? It didnt work! My Anon friends kept twlling me to be prepared and stock up on food, water and necessaties. We did! SCORE!!! Thank you friends! Surviving in Texas♥️❄️⛄️
03:16 PM - Feb 17, 2021
In response THE REAL SANTINO to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Shellbellcam in this post can reply
anon anon @Qcolorado
17 February, 06:13
In response Shellbell Cam to her Publication
Praying for the ones who didn't prepare! This is wild!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kennedy Trump Vision @SassyTexan4Trump
18 February, 12:23
In response anon anon to her Publication
Ive been preparing best I could being 2 fixed incomes and really doing it best I could alone. My husband isnt & hasn't been in best of health to be able to help much. Thank you to many Patriots over the last couple years with their tips here& there that helped me immensely. Praying for everyone everywhere. Some doing worse, some better but,we are all in this together & we will prevail. The evil doers WILL NOT win. They CAN'T break us.