THE REAL SANTINO @SANTINO
This Video i believe is Captured in Germany.
In Texas It's around 26 degrees, yet the snow is melting? When you burn snow IE wood lighter it smells of potroleum and instantly vaporizesand blackens. Petroleum freezes at 17.5 degrees, and is melting as we speak??
This is not Snow!
This is Weather Warfare!
09:08 AM - Feb 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by SANTINO in this post can reply
TheStormIsHere NOW @theyRcoming
17 February, 06:49
In response THE REAL SANTINO to his Publication
I live where it snows most of the winter.
We rec'd almost 20" in Feb.
THIS IS NOT SNOW!!! trust me, its not

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susie Que donated @SusieQue
17 February, 06:39
Doesn't surprise me one bit.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
some one special to some @godrus
17 February, 06:33
Well the Bush Cabal resides in Texas: did you expect them to do NOTHING as Patriots dismatle their multigenerational operation?

American Woman @American_Woman45
17 February, 06:26
Born & raised in the Midwest- I KNOW SNOW - THAT AIN'T IT. Snow does not EVER fall in "lines" like that!

TruthSeeker News @KerryWest53
17 February, 06:25
last summer Australia practically burned out with bushfires and this summer here in Western Australia we had devastating bushfires again. nothing natural about them I believe you are correct it is weather warfare. these people are evil!

GrandmaK PATRIOT @PatriotGrandmaK
17 February, 06:10
YES SIR IT IS

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
17 February, 03:50
Those are some ugly snow flakes. #DARKWINTER

Shellbell Cam @Shellbellcam
17 February, 03:16
I live in Texas. We totally think the weather has been manipulated!!!! Never have we ever had this weather with extreme freezing temps. Power outages and frozen busted pipes. This is not normal for Texas! We are Trump territory. Was this a planned attack on us? It didnt work! My Anon friends kept twlling me to be prepared and stock up on food, water and necessaties. We did! SCORE!!! Thank you friends! Surviving in Texas♥️❄️⛄️

anon anon @Qcolorado
17 February, 06:13
In response Shellbell Cam to her Publication
Praying for the ones who didn't prepare! This is wild!

Alberta Patriot @AlbertaPatriot
17 February, 02:39
As a person that lives in Alberta, Canada and is familiar what snow/snowflakes look like. Those flakes on video seem an odd shape.

American Woman @American_Woman45
17 February, 02:15
For 2 nights had the same dream. Looking outside saw black specks on the horizon. Saw lone figure standing in field - arms raised. Suddenly- black specks started gathering- becoming larger. Began to look like currents of black ash swirling in raging torrents in a crystal blue sky - the sun was shining. The figure says - it begins - our of nowhere- the black ash turns into snow - a blinding blizzard ferociously covering the landscape as far as eyes could see. THE SUN STILL SHINING. NOT A CLOUD IN THE SKY. NOT POSSIBLE. I believe 100% this was a manipulated weather event.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
17 February, 09:21
Florida is supposed to drop 47 detrees today, wtf

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
17 February, 06:02
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
80' Thursday. Currently about 68' Central FL. 😎👍

Lisa Brown @italiangirl13
17 February, 09:15
Michigander here and that doesn't even LOOK like real snow.
WTH is going on?!?

Nina Patriot @Safefamiliesmom
17 February, 09:17
In response Lisa Brown to her Publication
I'm a Michigander, too. I checked our snow this morning, just in case. It's real. Whew! 😅

Aberforth Stalwart @DumbledoreArmy17
17 February, 09:15
Snow will sublimate in the sun, even at temps below freezing. I have not, however, seen snowflakes be spikes. I have seen sleet be quite elongated though. That's very interesting. I wish the video was better.