Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
17 February, 02:53
Horrific.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janette Harris @harrisjnet
Texas has several grids that are ccompletley down and keep crashing as they try to get them going. The wind farms are frozen and the solar panels are covered in snow and ice. My sister in law has been without out power for two day and this is day 4 for my nephew. Here in Oklahoma, we have started having the rolling blackouts, but they are timed for an hour to an hour and a half. We have tried to keep faucets dripping so they won't freeze. We have a well, so we don't have water supply when the power is off, but we have lucked out in not freezing up.
03:15 PM - Feb 17, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by harrisjnet in this post can reply
Janet Love @JanetLove82
17 February, 06:10
In response Janette Harris to his Publication
The irony of a State as Texas who has major oil production reverts to Windmills and solar panels for a large percentage of their energy supply, it's mindblogging. Did anyone in Texas who pushed these renewable energy sources consider what would happen if they were frozen in ice? I'm guessing that's a negative. I've been to Dallas several times in ice storms and graduated from Univ. of Arkansas, Fayetteville. Ice storms are the norm in winter. Add snow on top of that, and you have recipe for disasaster.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Outlaw Marine @Outlaw_Marine
17 February, 06:47
In response Janet Love to her Publication
redo your research on wind energy controlling "most" of the grid. the numbers don't add up. so what's really going on? #fuckthemanipulation