Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
19 February, 11:58
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CHRISTINE GILLIAM @aaapricot
19 February, 01:38
find someone to turn off the house's water main!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Concerned Citizen313 @ConcernedCitizen313
18 February, 05:47
Activision Blizzard! I smell George from here!

Days Of Elijah @Stella
18 February, 05:27
Special prayer for her.. It's heartbreaking to see all the suffering.

E.Sabi Patriot @Star
18 February, 03:18
So very sad my prayers are with everyone affected. Is there anyway people can turn off there main water sorce to there homes or only the city can do that? I have been through a flood and can feel the anguish/hurt they all feel. How can we help?

Kentucky Patriot @KentuckyPatriot
18 February, 03:00
I so wish I didn't have to work or I would be driving that direction to help with the recovery efforts. We need NESARA now.

robin fineman @RobinD
18 February, 12:35
How can we help?

robin fineman @RobinD
19 February, 10:07
In response robin fineman to her Publication
Put up a go fund me....we are all here together to help each other.
Are your parents close by?

Steve Murray @Stevie
18 February, 08:55
Come on Elon. Time for Tesla to show Texas the way. Switch it on.

Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
18 February, 09:03
In response Steve Murray to his Publication
I've seen the photos of supposed Tesla coils, but, how does the energy convert to our systems- can we use the same delivery system that's already in our homes? Not sure what it would take to get it up and running?

vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
18 February, 08:18
Must be broken pipes? reported accumulation doesnt look like a factor. MAKE NOTE NO emergency actions taken by Bidan thus far !!!!

IckE BinZ @CicoE
18 February, 05:18
and some people whine about having to shovel 10 cm of snow off the sidewalk twice a day.

This is so bad for people whose retreat is being destroyed.
Love and Light to their souls.

Common Sense Angel @lookcommonsense
18 February, 04:02
THIS TURNING OFF THE ELECTIC AND FREEZING IS MADE BY THE BLACK HATS - PURE EVIL

DEAR JESUS/GOD, PLEASE HELP THIS YOUNG LADY GET HERE LIFE MADE WHOLE AGAIN AND HAVE HELP FROM ANGLES ALONG THE WAY

AMEN

Deeann Sec @Duxgirl27
18 February, 02:08
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
17 February, 11:11
Heavenly Father, HELP her clean it up, fix her roof & get Restitution. Comfort her heart & Strengthen her in Jesus' Name. Amen

Jo Anne Vidito @Waldeckgirl
17 February, 11:04
so sad! 😥

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
17 February, 09:09
Smite them all, Lord, even unto those reporting the weather, as they continue the lies that deceive & kill Your people!

Never before have we faced such an attack, Lord. We bless You & praise Your Holy Name because You are faithful to preserve us!

Great & Mighty is the Lord, our God! Behold! He is preparing to move His hand over the nation and relieve the suffering of His children!

Move, O Lord, across this nation! Show Your great works & awesome power in ways that no man can deny You!

Our world is crying out to You, Lord, for Revival of the faith!

In Jesus' beautiful name,

robin fineman @RobinD
18 February, 12:37
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
Amen.

Trish Tweedy @TrishTweedy
18 February, 05:31
Amen.

Just Gonna Sparkle @JustGonnaSparkle
17 February, 09:04
Praying for her... peace that passes understanding, and help on the way... Holy Spirit comfort.. and safe harbor in the storm... in Jesus.

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
17 February, 09:04
Father God, Your children are under attack by the Evil Ones! Please, Lord, have mercy on us, for they MURDER us with weather warfare & poisoned snow!

Lord, we claim Your promise of Psalms 91, "No weapon formed against you shall prosper."

God, I ask you to SMITE everyone connected with this "polar vortex," right down to the pilotes doing the chemtrailing & the mechanics for the planes, those who manage the cocktails of poison they dump on Your children! Yes, Lord, SMITE them all, even unto the investors & the families of those involved, root & branch!

In Jesus' name, AMEN!

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
17 February, 09:58
AMEM !!!!

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
17 February, 06:50
😰😰😭😭😭

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
😰😰😭😭😭

Wayne Beaton @Windrunner62
So sorry. This is horrific. I wonder if HAARP was employed. So many weather anomolies in US right now. Much prayer from Canada.

Only followers of this user (RedpilledRN) can see their posts

Lynn Thomas @JeepgirlforTrump2021
17 February, 06:33
😭😭😭😭😭Prayers for you, honey!🙏🏼🙏🏼

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
17 February, 06:22
We're praying for you and those affected. Call your insurance agent ASAP and get yourself out of that place - hotel, friends, family, church

some one special to some @godrus
17 February, 06:20
It's called Adulting. Put on your #BigGirlPanties and deal with it.

Only followers of this user (RedpilledRN) can see their posts

marcelo acevedo @marcelo197510
17 February, 06:10
🙏

Janet Love @JanetLove82
17 February, 06:05
Home owner's insurance. Call your agent asap! Its sucks and I truly feel for her. I've been there. Had most of our basement flooded when a mouse chewed through our kinectico water line. We were gone for two weeks, came home to a standing lake in our basement, the ceiling completely ruined, kitchen had water under the tile. Had ot replace everything. Praying for you! Reach out to neighbors, family, friends. WE Americans come together in times of need.

Nancy Keeler @CrankyNan
17 February, 07:16
In response Janet Love to her Publication
That's one reason I'm afraid to even take a vacation.

Sturgill Simpson @triqdaddy
17 February, 06:02
Ezra this has to end😫

Having Fits @HavingFits
18 February, 09:57
In response Sturgill Simpson to his Publication
I am so sorry for these people and may become colladeral damage including me maybe. One never knows its somewhat in Gods hands. They must do what they are doing and there will be colladeral damage.I beleive with Nasara these people will recover.As the DUMBS are being destroyed the earth must be cooled. (spacex). The devastation that the 16 year plan that Obama/Killary/Rothschilds had would have caused also has to be exposed. it sucks and people are hurting/dying but less so than would be the case if the wrong persons were at the helm.

Cindy van Gelder @Cicivg
17 February, 05:43
i'm so sorry!!! we're praying for you!! 💖

Girl Mama @GirlMamaQ
17 February, 05:34
I just pray and pray for them all how horrible this is. Makes me think the DS was behind it 🙏🏼🤷🏻‍♀️🧐

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
17 February, 05:10
The sun will come out tomorrow so go wash your face and take relaxing breathes so your brain can function to help yourself. Strength and courage.

Just Another Patriot @Digital_Soldier615
17 February, 04:38
I get it. It"s terrible, but why cry on SM?
Instead of crying DO SOMETHING positive to fix the situation. God Bless 🇺🇸❤️