Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
Today is Ash Wednesday. As a Catholic, I wore the ashes each year. I will not again as I know now what they do ......

https://letgodbetrue.com/b...

https://www.google.com/amp...
02:48 PM - Feb 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by Sabrinagal in this post can reply
Amy Lloyd @MrsLloyd
17 February, 10:14
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
I drove by a couple Catholic churches today that were very busy. I wondered to myself how many of them will continue to go there when the whole truth comes out.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
True North @TrueNorthGirl
17 February, 10:10
Iā€™m with you. Born and raised Catholic, even educated in Catholic school. I feel horrible that I was so ignorantly blind, and grateful to be awake and aware that Faith in God does not equal Organized religion. šŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
18 February, 12:01
In response True North to her Publication
Beautifully said. Me too. 12 years of Catholic school, but finally broke the chains of guilt. Kim G actually went to Our Lady of Mercy with me in SF!

Thoris Szczerba @PatriotT
17 February, 09:53
The only thing that matters is Jesus, believe in Him alone and read the Scriptures. We are all reexamining our beliefs. If it is not in the Bible don't believe it. I use the Supernatural Bible Military Bible Association TEV edition. There are many helps in it to aid your study. Blessings to you.

Yol Ubsa @yolsync
17 February, 05:53
Here in Mexico the churches are still closed, so I don't care.

Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
17 February, 09:32
In response Yol Ubsa to her Publication
Hola Chiquita! Aqui tambien. Mi abuelo era de los Altos de Jalisco. Sending you love from California!

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
17 February, 03:34
A private moment between you & Christ will mean so much more. āœļøā¤ļøšŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø