Only people mentioned by Sparkledocawake in this post can reply
Passionate Patriot @PassionatePatriot
24 February, 03:27
In response Q++++ Q++++ to his Publication
Passionate Patriots absolutely agree! He will always be wirh us in spirit and his teachings will help guide us and future generations! Many of us are who we are todsy because of his fight to help save Red White Blue! His legacy will live on for sure!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Harry Hoo @Eaes17
20 February, 07:22
if you look up the word Patriot, you will find Rush's picture there. RIP PATRIOT, WELL DONE, DAMN WELL DONE!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
19 February, 07:38
is he "gone forever"??

Passionate Patriot @PassionatePatriot
24 February, 03:28
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
NO WAY!

Debbie Foolmeonce @WhattheactualFisgoingon
17 February, 03:02
... I listened for years.
Why no med bed for Rush?

GiverOf LightnLove @PCsnotPC
17 February, 05:29
In response Debbie Foolmeonce to her Publication
💗Given the timing there's no way he could publicly recieve a med bed, but that he's recieved that and all will be revealed is added to my daily prayers💝

God, Love and Truth Win @TrumpIsStillMyPresident
17 February, 09:33
In response Debbie Foolmeonce to her Publication
Food for thought...

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
17 February, 02:54
I Loved That Man! He Always stood up for Patriots! He Will be Missed by Millions around the World! A True Class Act!

Claudia McCoy @IrishPatriot73
17 February, 02:46
I am sickened to read the responses on Twitter to Dan and Mike's notice. A true American hero...human, father and husband. They post with no respect to his life lived so well. Vile comments!! I will miss Rush's words of truth.

Peacock LoveBling @Peacock6
17 February, 02:42
we will see you again sir!
❤️🙏🇺🇸