Q++++ Q++++ @Sparkledocawake
17 February, 02:19

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Debbie Foolmeonce @WhattheactualFisgoingon
... I listened for years.
Why no med bed for Rush?
03:02 PM - Feb 17, 2021
In response Q++++ Q++++ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by WhattheactualFisgoingon in this post can reply
God, Love and Truth Win @TrumpIsStillMyPresident
17 February, 09:33
In response Debbie Foolmeonce to her Publication
Food for thought...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
GiverOf LightnLove @PCsnotPC
17 February, 05:29
💗Given the timing there's no way he could publicly recieve a med bed, but that he's recieved that and all will be revealed is added to my daily prayers💝

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
17 February, 03:35
How do we know for sure he didn't get a med bed? How do we know for sure hes actually gone? Look at how many people we thought were gone only to find out their still with us?

Debbie Foolmeonce @WhattheactualFisgoingon
17 February, 04:06
In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication
... true, crossed my mind after...here's to hope 👍🏼

Jacki Maxwell @Jackistruth1213
17 February, 03:32
i wondered the same thing