GOD IS REAL @thcotty
16 February, 09:59

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Danette Olson @NettieO
For those of you whining about the time, have some patience. What has been done over the past few years is not something that can wrap up overnight. People all over the world are involved. I've only been in the rabbithole since last Sept and I'm in awe of what has been done to get us this far. I thank God every day that President Trump has helped take down the ds. I have faith in him and that he will bring things back to the way it was when he was in office...only better.
01:31 PM - Feb 17, 2021
In response GOD IS REAL to his Publication
Only people mentioned by NettieO in this post can reply
Matt Mitchell @Mmitchell5682
17 February, 09:13
In response Danette Olson to her Publication
absolutely agree. People say they are "losing faith" because it hasnt happened yet. This is going to happen and the deep state will be destroyed. These ass-hats have been working to destroy this earth for hundreds if not thousands of years. Are some of you saying you cant wait for this to be done correctly!?! Sack up, load up and steady on.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Judith Piersol @JudithSheetz
17 February, 02:32
i pray for this everday

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
17 February, 02:16
Very nicely stated!

Many of us have been here a few years now & for some, patience is gone.

This is a WORLDWIDE operation, folks!

It must be executed PERFECTLY in order to be effective.

Your own perspective of when it is time is irrelevant.

We ALL want this, but it happens in GOD's time, not ours.