Only people mentioned by thcotty in this post can reply
Janette Harris @harrisjnet
17 February, 03:32
In response GOD IS REAL to his Publication
I sure hope so. I am trying to stay strong, but I am beginning to doubt.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
17 February, 02:13
Please let it be so if it is the right timing and God's will!! God is in control and we know that GOD WINS!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
17 February, 02:13
Works for me.

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
17 February, 02:10
sounds good 🙏🙏🇺🇸👊

Danette Olson @NettieO
17 February, 01:31
For those of you whining about the time, have some patience. What has been done over the past few years is not something that can wrap up overnight. People all over the world are involved. I've only been in the rabbithole since last Sept and I'm in awe of what has been done to get us this far. I thank God every day that President Trump has helped take down the ds. I have faith in him and that he will bring things back to the way it was when he was in office...only better.

Judith Piersol @JudithSheetz
17 February, 02:32
In response Danette Olson to her Publication
i pray for this everday

Matt Mitchell @Mmitchell5682
17 February, 09:13
In response Danette Olson to her Publication
absolutely agree. People say they are "losing faith" because it hasnt happened yet. This is going to happen and the deep state will be destroyed. These ass-hats have been working to destroy this earth for hundreds if not thousands of years. Are some of you saying you cant wait for this to be done correctly!?! Sack up, load up and steady on.

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
17 February, 11:25
we are in an epic good versus evil galactic war. how does anyone justify thinking it can follow a set schedule? The schedule is God's. i am guessing he is testing your faith. are you going to pass?

USA DAR @buffaloalum
17 February, 11:12
I sure hope that the plan of "you must show them" doesn't mean showing us for 4 years. Praying that something happens soon in our favor.

PAIN NOW @PAIN
17 February, 11:06
Will believe it when I see it. We have been led astray again and again by whoever is supposedly in control. DEAD.

PAPA CADDI @RickN
17 February, 11:04
It's like anytime we put a date out there the can gets kicked down the road again🤷‍♂️😎

Coffee Queen @musicmaven183
17 February, 11:02
🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🚀🚀🚀BRING It ON!!!!!

Sissy Maga @SissyQ
17 February, 10:53
and if you add up 2 19 2021 = 17

GOD IS REAL @thcotty
17 February, 11:04
In response Sissy Maga to her Publication
AMEN

Anna Summers @BeautifulLife
17 February, 10:40
This sounds great, we need closure to this insanity fast!

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
17 February, 09:38
Hope so

arba happihr @arba
17 February, 07:43
This is the first time I can ever remember wishing the time to speed by. I made 68, I hate to rush to 69 however, HURRY! Im excited to see what joy PResident Trump has for Us.

SHANE ARDOIN @PopsMachineShane
17 February, 07:08
i don't remember seeing 2 week session, what is the meaning?