Only people mentioned by EPJonesAuthor in this post can reply
Cyndee DeLong @Cyndee
17 February, 06:19
In response EPJones Author to her Publication
all deaths - damages and losses ..are on their hands! I hope they can sleep well at night, knowing the pain they caused. (as IF they really cared) May God have mercy on their souls - they need help.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Steel Burke @45BestPotusEver
17 February, 05:12
Probabbly because all those freaking windmills couldn't produce squat coupled with all that increased demand! Texas should send all those useless windmill directly to Aoc

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vickie Wilson Garrison @ViktoriosCO
17 February, 04:55
😡I guess this is how you wake up the sheeple. It's always about the money.

Carri Pedigo @Carri1169
17 February, 04:24
I'm in Texas and we are so pissed!

EPJones Author @EPJonesAuthor
17 February, 07:23
In response Carri Pedigo to his Publication
I am praying for y'all. My family is from the south, including Texas. Love and hugs and stay tough. CLASS ACTION LAW SUIT!

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
17 February, 03:23
US TEXANS SHOULD SUE FOR DAMAGES !!!!!!!!!!!

17 February, 03:25
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
Time to rise up! Praying for you all.

Mary Donahue @Stonesthrow57
17 February, 03:23
So this is the future of "green" energy. No thanks!

anon anon @Qcolorado
17 February, 03:20
Deep State Entertainment industry...check
Deep State Political arena...check
Deep State Pharma/medical...check
Deep State child sex trafficking and worse...check
Deep State Energy... damn it, check!

anon anon @Qcolorado
17 February, 04:10
In response anon anon to her Publication
Deep State Sports...check
Deep State Schools...check
Deep State Judiciary...check
Deep State Royalty...check
Deep State Financial...check

Did I miss any?

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
17 February, 03:05
Are you FREAKING kidding me!!!!!

CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
17 February, 03:04
exactly what California did in the 80's. Prices never went back down, in fact rose exponentially. Shareholders never loose a dime

17 February, 03:32
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
Yup. I live in CA

Nannette Kendall @NPKENDALL
17 February, 03:03
This will not end well for them!!!

Chris Duke @ChrisAaronDuke
17 February, 02:50
So let them charge every Pedo Joe voter for the rise in prices.

17 February, 01:20
Anons see between the lines. It's not about capitalism, it's about control.