Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
17 February, 08:48
Good Morning!
We look a bit like this in TN this morning!
Actually complete with the Cardinal Red Bird.
NANA has a family of them that lives in my yard!
Yall have a blessed day.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
September Pro @LateSeptember
17 February, 08:54
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
So beautiful...its gray and mild here in central FL but hubby and I have been dreaming of TN mountains...would be so awesome. I have a big bird following in my yard of Egrets, Woodstorks, and even a occasional visit from an enormous Bald Eagle...animals and nature are like vitamins for my soul.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Southern Native @ncshortcake57
17 February, 09:09
In response September Pro to her Publication
The Tennessee Mountains are wonderful in the Summer, not the Winter unless you want to get snowed in. Stay in the beautiful weather. I envy anyone that can live in Florida. I went there in 1988 to DisneyWorld..that's all I saw of Florida. I'd love to go back & drive all over.

Crazy Kay @GodLovingPatriot
17 February, 09:41
In response Southern Native to her Publication
Hi Beth... I moved to Florida 17 years ago after growing up in Massachusetts & a few years in Washington State. It is THE BEST!! You need to come back and drive around and explore. So many different aspects to it; all much better than Disney. Because it's mostly water you need to see it by boat(s) too. Our beaches are glorious. Flying over in a plane or helipcopter or hot air balloon is in order too! It feels good being outside daily. We are the Sunshine State 😎so plenty of vitamin D & plenty of natural vitamin C from all our citrus.🍊 Nope. I don't work for the tourism board. I just LOVE it!

Southern Native @ncshortcake57
17 February, 09:54
In response Crazy Kay to her Publication
I actually have family there spread out between Orlando & St Cloud & my sister-in-law's Mom has invited me several times to come down to Boca Raton to spend a few days with her. I've been living with & taking care of my elderly Dad for 7 years until he passed last July. Maybe it's time for me to plan a small trip..thank you, you have cheered me up. I'm worried abt the impending storm on it's way to us. They say it's gonna be bad, I live alone & worry abt the power going out and I can't find the batteries...

Crazy Kay @GodLovingPatriot
So glad you got to spend time with your Dad. Focus on warmth if the power goes out & pray. God will keep you company & give you peace. Say "yes" to the Boca invite but wait till after Easter when the visitors leave & there's less congestion. April-June the water is delightful and it's not too hot yet. Plus the beaches & all else are sparse with just us locals. Much more enjoyable! I'll pray for you too. Stay warm.
10:04 AM - Feb 17, 2021
In response Southern Native to her Publication
Only people mentioned by GodLovingPatriot in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Crazy Kay, click on at the bottom under it