Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
17 February, 08:48
Good Morning!
We look a bit like this in TN this morning!
Actually complete with the Cardinal Red Bird.
NANA has a family of them that lives in my yard!
Yall have a blessed day.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
September Pro @LateSeptember
17 February, 08:54
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
So beautiful...its gray and mild here in central FL but hubby and I have been dreaming of TN mountains...would be so awesome. I have a big bird following in my yard of Egrets, Woodstorks, and even a occasional visit from an enormous Bald Eagle...animals and nature are like vitamins for my soul.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Southern Native @ncshortcake57
The Tennessee Mountains are wonderful in the Summer, not the Winter unless you want to get snowed in. Stay in the beautiful weather. I envy anyone that can live in Florida. I went there in 1988 to DisneyWorld..that's all I saw of Florida. I'd love to go back & drive all over.
09:09 AM - Feb 17, 2021
In response September Pro to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ncshortcake57 in this post can reply
Crazy Kay @GodLovingPatriot
17 February, 09:41
In response Southern Native to her Publication
Hi Beth... I moved to Florida 17 years ago after growing up in Massachusetts & a few years in Washington State. It is THE BEST!! You need to come back and drive around and explore. So many different aspects to it; all much better than Disney. Because it's mostly water you need to see it by boat(s) too. Our beaches are glorious. Flying over in a plane or helipcopter or hot air balloon is in order too! It feels good being outside daily. We are the Sunshine State 😎so plenty of vitamin D & plenty of natural vitamin C from all our citrus.🍊 Nope. I don't work for the tourism board. I just LOVE it!

Southern Native @ncshortcake57
17 February, 09:54
In response Crazy Kay to her Publication
I actually have family there spread out between Orlando & St Cloud & my sister-in-law's Mom has invited me several times to come down to Boca Raton to spend a few days with her. I've been living with & taking care of my elderly Dad for 7 years until he passed last July. Maybe it's time for me to plan a small trip..thank you, you have cheered me up. I'm worried abt the impending storm on it's way to us. They say it's gonna be bad, I live alone & worry abt the power going out and I can't find the batteries...