Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
17 February, 08:48
Good Morning!
We look a bit like this in TN this morning!
Actually complete with the Cardinal Red Bird.
NANA has a family of them that lives in my yard!
Yall have a blessed day.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
September Pro @LateSeptember
So beautiful...its gray and mild here in central FL but hubby and I have been dreaming of TN mountains...would be so awesome. I have a big bird following in my yard of Egrets, Woodstorks, and even a occasional visit from an enormous Bald Eagle...animals and nature are like vitamins for my soul.
08:54 AM - Feb 17, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LateSeptember in this post can reply
Sandy Mit @Bogeymitchell16
17 February, 09:24
In response September Pro to her Publication
I am in NE Florida...we have the same weather right now. Our house backs up to the woods and we see a lot of deer. We had 2 owls talking to each other this past week...we have a lot of owls. Our dog barks like crazy at them. We've had a bobcat in our yard, turtles....and an occasional bald eagle 😊🥰 I love it. I'm from Michigan and never thought FL could be like this. Had to move for hubs job. I love it now!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Southern Native @ncshortcake57
17 February, 09:09
The Tennessee Mountains are wonderful in the Summer, not the Winter unless you want to get snowed in. Stay in the beautiful weather. I envy anyone that can live in Florida. I went there in 1988 to DisneyWorld..that's all I saw of Florida. I'd love to go back & drive all over.

Crazy Kay @GodLovingPatriot
17 February, 09:41
In response Southern Native to her Publication
Hi Beth... I moved to Florida 17 years ago after growing up in Massachusetts & a few years in Washington State. It is THE BEST!! You need to come back and drive around and explore. So many different aspects to it; all much better than Disney. Because it's mostly water you need to see it by boat(s) too. Our beaches are glorious. Flying over in a plane or helipcopter or hot air balloon is in order too! It feels good being outside daily. We are the Sunshine State 😎so plenty of vitamin D & plenty of natural vitamin C from all our citrus.🍊 Nope. I don't work for the tourism board. I just LOVE it!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
17 February, 08:58
Yes they really are and they really are good for your soul literally!