Only people mentioned by SammyTrump in this post can reply
Laura Furches @TeacherResearc1
17 February, 10:44
In response Samantha Greenwood to her Publication
Same thought crossed my mind yesterday...definitely agree this is God's reminder that He's still in control & the green new deal is just a bunch of commie crap

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
slick roq @slickroQ
17 February, 10:36
Alternative energy has its place, but it all goes wrong when government officials are paid to step in by alternative energy suppliers to mandate their energy.
Maybe now, Texans will wake up to the fact that Gov. Abbott is no conservative.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WeAre AllOne @WeAreAllOne333
17 February, 10:24
Or time to activate the tesla Towers๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ™

We Go All @5_5weseeyou
17 February, 10:36
In response WeAre AllOne to her Publication
You read my mind.. Zero Point Energy ASAP!

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
17 February, 09:31
BINGO!

Bill Gates is a stupid little bitch, thinking folks would buy the lies that
the wind turbines froze up.

People - wind turbines function down to -65F in SIBERIA!!!

This "polar vortex" is weather warfare designed to kill people who live in all-electric homes!

Having a fireplace is NOT about ego - you can cook in it when you have to!

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
17 February, 09:04
I'm thinking that the weather manipulation was the white hats with another wake up call.

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
17 February, 09:26
In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication
Too many people have suffered and died from this horrible weather event! I don't know. However they are letting people die from the vaccines! Sounds a little gray to me!

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
17 February, 09:33
In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication
I've been thinking the same thing!

Warned well in advance to stock up, we have.

We were warned about "rolling blackouts" for the last 2 weeks by Simon Parkes.

Could be a great way to keep folks indoors & out of the way while making major arrests!

Texas is a Commie hotbed!