Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
16 February, 06:57
This may be one of the most important drops for not losing your mind.🍿🍿

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Me... @Tnsfno20
16 February, 07:08
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
At what point does the plot change? We are at over 40 hours with no power or water here in Texas, it's 10Β° and dropping fast as the next round of ice and snow has just started. ERCOT is telling the power companies not to turn power back on and are making no exceptions for at risk people, people on oxygen, ventilators, feeding and sleeping machines. Grocery stores and gas stations have no power! Greg Abbott has done nothing, but flap his fooking gums while reports of people dying are starting to come in. ENOUGH is ENOUGH! The American pissed level is off the charts!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
16 February, 09:18
In response Just Me... to her Publication
I've given up the popcorn analogy as this is not entertainment - it's sad and I'm sorry for what you guys are going through. you are in our thoughts and prayers πŸ™

Just Me... @Tnsfno20
16 February, 09:20
In response white light to his Publication
Thank you. I certainly hope this is the ultimate waking event for those who are still asleep, because I am not going to be able to sit back much longer and do nothing!

Karen Hudson @Sportster883Lady
not from cold weather, but i agree. this movie must be stopped. now. if they are too stupid to wake up by now, they are not reachable. this is unacceptable.. how many more innocent adults and children must be sacrificed for them to prove their point?
02:21 AM - Feb 17, 2021
In response Just Me... to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Sportster883Lady in this post can reply
white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
17 February, 01:28
In response Karen Hudson to her Publication
If there isn't a tiping point of awakened souls on the planet, any difficult truths presented will not be believed and met with opposition. this will likely further divide us and that would not be helpful to the whole in the long run.