Deplorable Paratrooper @DeplorableOldParatrooper
14 February, 05:55
This Time Last Year Who Would Have Guessed That Dan Cranshaw Was A One Eyed, Deep State Peice Of Shit.
Just Goes To Show You Never Know Right.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SFWhite GodWins @SFWhite
14 February, 09:53
In response Deplorable Paratrooper to his Publication
Who really upset me even more than Cranshaw was Ted Cruz. I'd always been CruzCrew. When he turned on President Trump I was shocked! I'm no longer CruzCrew. When he turned on Pres Trump, as far as I'm concerned, he turned on us, the people Pres Trump is fighting for. There were indications prior to his overt condemnation of Pres Trump that Cruz was a semi-Globalist: he supported increasing the number of H-1B Visas, a proposition that would directly take jobs away from USA's skilled workers (many needing to pay college loans) & give those positions to foreigners. So, "Bye, Cranshaw & Cruz!"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by KayThanQ in this post can reply
SFWhite GodWins @SFWhite
17 February, 01:16
In response Kay ThanQ to her Publication
Wow! That was painful to watch.