Deplorable Paratrooper @DeplorableOldParatrooper
This Time Last Year Who Would Have Guessed That Dan Cranshaw Was A One Eyed, Deep State Peice Of Shit.
Just Goes To Show You Never Know Right.
05:55 PM - Feb 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by DeplorableOldParatrooper in this post can reply
SFWhite GodWins @SFWhite
14 February, 09:53
In response Deplorable Paratrooper to his Publication
Who really upset me even more than Cranshaw was Ted Cruz. I'd always been CruzCrew. When he turned on President Trump I was shocked! I'm no longer CruzCrew. When he turned on Pres Trump, as far as I'm concerned, he turned on us, the people Pres Trump is fighting for. There were indications prior to his overt condemnation of Pres Trump that Cruz was a semi-Globalist: he supported increasing the number of H-1B Visas, a proposition that would directly take jobs away from USA's skilled workers (many needing to pay college loans) & give those positions to foreigners. So, "Bye, Cranshaw & Cruz!"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
17 February, 12:35
In response SFWhite GodWins to her Publication
Young Ted Cruz
😂"World Domination"
https://youtu.be/vt-vG_TdO...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MellyQMel WWG1WGA @MellyQMel
14 February, 09:00
Hes a GLOBALIS POS!!!

Sandy Ziegler @shzreading
14 February, 08:39
Add him to the heap of disappointments and put them out for the trash pick up!

GnarlyOld Dude @OklahomaRed
14 February, 08:13
Take care. I'm NOT defending but the flesh is weak. A big reason we are in this global clusterfook. God, prayer and the Bible are the strongest defense. IMO.

14 February, 08:17
In response GnarlyOld Dude to his Publication
To Be Honest, I Feel Bad For All The Lost Souls
But I Also Expect Justice To Be Done.

Cindy Lou @CBLOU
14 February, 08:09
I know, right!!! 💥

Miran Duran @Miranduran
14 February, 08:08
It's sad. We all saw his true colors, i really enjoyed his political ads too. 😔

Tammy Garza ***Z @Night
14 February, 07:25
I Am very dissapointed. Not that it matters.

14 February, 07:48
In response Tammy Garza ***Z to her Publication
Dont Feel Bad I Liked Him Too
Very Sad Times We Live In.

Primitive Patriot @RobertSees
14 February, 07:04
I missed something. What was Crenshaw caught up in and what did he do?

Free Thinker @WhaleheadWorldCue
14 February, 07:58
In response Primitive Patriot to his Publication

Miran Duran @Miranduran
14 February, 08:10
In response Primitive Patriot to his Publication
He didn't stand up for our election process, all talk no action.

Outlaw Marine @Outlaw_Marine
14 February, 05:57
globalist traitor. fuck dan crenshaw

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts