Tim Larlee @timlar
THE BATTLE HAS BEEN WON... AWHILE AGO.
Everything now is a genius PLAN to wake up the masses as "easily as can "
This plan is a combination of actors, clones, cgi, doubles in order to show itself such as a movie or play.
So there is a list thats gone around of those who have been executed and dealt with "behind the scenes. which ill inlcude for you.

It is sad that many have lost thier lives to the vaccine. Let us just pray this will end and people know the truth.
https://conspiracydailyupd...
11:39 PM - Feb 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by timlar in this post can reply
Karen Clancy @Puhlio1
18 February, 03:08
In response Tim Larlee to his Publication
Hi Tim, did you click on the links here for the updated list of arrests, etc? I tried both and not seeing a list anywhere? just taking me to stories...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Karen Clancy @Puhlio1
18 February, 03:16
In response Karen Clancy to her Publication
Found it somehow...just me, not super computer literate!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christina Maga @Christina71
17 February, 09:19
In response Tim Larlee to his Publication
Just seen a pic. of Vince Neil on there in a boot. :-( Ready for the movie, so we can move along. I understand it's all in the right timing. I still hope it's soon. OUCH!

Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
18 February, 11:06
In response Christina Maga to her Publication
Speaking of Vince, I wonder how many people he's s[a]crified to the cabal for success in the music industry. The drummer from Hanoi Rocks and his daughter are the ones that come to mind for me.