Jackie Joe @CD9
15 February, 12:10
Governors of 35 states have filed suit against the Federal Government for imposing unlawful burdens upon their states.It only takes 38 (of the 50) States to convene a Constitutional Convention.

IF???

Each person that receives this will forward it on to 20 people, in three days most people in The United States of America will have the message.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
How about we also sue for medical tyranny & now weather warfare?
11:27 PM - Feb 16, 2021
In response Jackie Joe to his Publication
Only people mentioned by BumbleBeeZPatriot in this post can reply
Redbird 4Texas @Redbird4Texas
17 February, 05:18
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
absolutely! we were without electricity for 33 hours. Now we are dealing with a frozen pipe that busted earlier and pouring thru my ceiling downstairs. Ugg.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
17 February, 05:29
In response Redbird 4Texas to her Publication
Oh, I can imagine!

In East Texas, we had to go 3 WEEKS with no power! So quiet, nothing but tree limbs coming down & tearing up more lines.

But there was ALWAYS a kettle & a pot of llama stew on that wood stove, just simmering.

When I bought the place, I installed heat tape on all the pipes under the house. They weren't working but the insulation I put on did the trick.

Lauren McIntyre @Lomac
22 February, 11:23
In response Redbird 4Texas to her Publication
God be with you!!!! Stay safe and stay warm! I wish there was a way I could help with food and water, that's about all I have to give