LeAhna Sol @LSol
16 February, 01:40
Seriously guys...omg

They dont look like sci fi movies, but I'd be crazy not to have my mom apply!

https://www.teslabiohealin...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diane Bachman @DianeBachman4
16 February, 10:31
In response LeAhna Sol to her Publication
This technology is based on Tesla bioenergy . That is what the company states and i as an MD believe its true for the following reasons :
I bought 5 small units and have observed the clinical outcomes in 2 patients over the last 2 weeks . One patieht is my own mother who has severe osteoarthritis in her hands/fingers . Her left thumb was so deformed and painful it was clear to me and several hand surgeons that it wouid require surgery . After 2 days of use she can now move the finger and there is no more pain . 2/ She was exhibiting early signs of dementia which completely cleared up also .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
16 February, 10:40
In response Diane Bachman to her Publication
The other patient is my husband who was a former NFL player and never smoked or drank alcohol and who was diagnosed with prostate cancer 5 years ago . i did not let him have prostatectomy but he had FLA , a localized laser procedure to remove the lesions. He was left with some decreased urinary flow since & miserable . After 5 days of using it , his flow came back to where it was prior to the laser surgery . Is this a coincidence ? No . There is no possibility that any urinary flow would re-establish itself without any other treatment. Witnessed with my own eyes :) I am a board certified MD.

So, is Tesla bioenergy healing here ? i don’t know but the changes i have witnessed first hand on these 2 “patients” are clinically significant and quite astonishing in my opinion . It also improves energy level and emotional changes secondary to depression. Many patients with chronic illnesess become depreseed and anti-depressahts are prescribed that have many side effects . This Tesla bioenergy improved their emotional status in days without medication. These changes are all significant clinically . If you can’t afford the med bed ( equivalent of 130 small units per generator) try 2-4 small
11:06 PM - Feb 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by DianeBachman4 in this post can reply
LeAhna Sol @LSol
17 February, 10:07
Holy CRAP! I read the reviews other users have posted on the website and their experiences are nothing shoet of miracles, it seems. I was crying reading them to my mom because shes a 2 time Breast cancer survivor. Shes had so much chemo and radiation over the years that her bones are the age of a 90 year old woman and shes only 52. She is in constant chronic pain from bone deterioration in her spine, arthritis everywhere, her skin is super thin and bruises so rasily. Shes 52 with the body of someone twice her age because of all the pills and chemo and radiation.

LeAhna Sol @LSol
17 February, 10:10
In response LeAhna Sol to her Publication
I'd literally give anything just to see her not in pain all the time, and able to play with her grandson and actually PLAY. She's had a double mastectomy, full hysterectomy and everything. I'm convinced the cancer treatments have absolutely destroyed her. She wont admit it, but her voice was cracking and she had tears commenting on the reviews i read her. I'm going to show her your comment here too and we will sign her up to test one. Do you know if you have to pay for it or return it after the 8 week testing period? neither she nor I could ever afford the 60k for the bed.

Poppy Capu @BlueRose777
16 February, 11:39
i purchesed (1) small unit to try. 🤞