vDarkness Falls @vDarknessFalls
16 February, 10:24
Q's Corn harvest > Hillary Clinton's private server was - Clintonemail.coRn. She placed an 'r' next to an 'n' to mimic a 'm' > rn < m, in attempts to hide the entire operation. CoRney comey did this too. ALL emails have been recovered / HARVESTED & are ready for public consumption. When HRC's emails are released to the public, major players, assets & leaders around the world will be implicated in a YUGE way.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LjlsjE 2x3 @Murphy
I think a whole crap load of people snapped out of it and woke up past 2 weeks. Lots of angry people that were not so angry before. The media is loosing its narrative grasp and people are starting to see. I truely believe people are ready. I feel it. I can feel a change in people. I would love to see some arrests.....SOON!
11:04 PM - Feb 16, 2021
In response vDarkness Falls to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Murphy in this post can reply
Tammy Garza ***Z @Night
17 February, 01:41
In response LjlsjE 2x3 to her Publication
hello... im going to send a pic of arrests. I hope you can get on the site. Dont remember where i got it from, maybe santa surfing. It wont let me share to anonup.. Do you have telegram? It will let me send it that way ..
tammy

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dottie French @DotOn777
17 February, 11:15
In response LjlsjE 2x3 to her Publication
Nothing like a state-wide power outage to get their attention, eh?

Sometimes, it takes .e.x.t.r.e.m.e. circumstances to get your attention...not heat in zero weather and snow slaps people right in their faces. Yet, there are those that will never get "it".