vDarkness Falls @vDarknessFalls
Q's Corn harvest > Hillary Clinton's private server was - Clintonemail.coRn. She placed an 'r' next to an 'n' to mimic a 'm' > rn < m, in attempts to hide the entire operation. CoRney comey did this too. ALL emails have been recovered / HARVESTED & are ready for public consumption. When HRC's emails are released to the public, major players, assets & leaders around the world will be implicated in a YUGE way.
10:24 AM - Feb 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by vDarknessFalls in this post can reply
PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 @BATES1
21 February, 04:32
In response vDarkness Falls to his Publication
thr end is not going to be for everyone.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Richie Richard @Richie
19 February, 07:26
Could this be what Sen Grassley was referring to in this tweet? The emails are ready for public consumption?

https://conspiracydailyupd...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alberta Patriot @AlbertaPatriot
17 February, 11:16

LjlsjE 2x3 @Murphy
16 February, 11:04
I think a whole crap load of people snapped out of it and woke up past 2 weeks. Lots of angry people that were not so angry before. The media is loosing its narrative grasp and people are starting to see. I truely believe people are ready. I feel it. I can feel a change in people. I would love to see some arrests.....SOON!

Dottie French @DotOn777
17 February, 11:15
In response LjlsjE 2x3 to her Publication
Nothing like a state-wide power outage to get their attention, eh?

Sometimes, it takes .e.x.t.r.e.m.e. circumstances to get your attention...not heat in zero weather and snow slaps people right in their faces. Yet, there are those that will never get "it".

Tammy Garza ***Z @Night
17 February, 01:41
In response LjlsjE 2x3 to her Publication
hello... im going to send a pic of arrests. I hope you can get on the site. Dont remember where i got it from, maybe santa surfing. It wont let me share to anonup.. Do you have telegram? It will let me send it that way ..
tammy

Caseydeb MoonChild @MoonChild_8
16 February, 09:58
Oh crap. Now I have to go back and re-read all the corn coms. I gave up on trying to figure out WTH the corn, harvest, etc., meant. Ugh, now I have to figure out how to find archived tweets. I'm exhausted, anyone have crib notes lol

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
16 February, 04:49
like everyone else...when?????????????????????????????????..who has the authority to release?

PAIN NOW @PAIN
16 February, 04:46
When will everything be released to the punblic? I am 48 years old. Will I be alive to see this and will it matter as we wait to try to wake up Aunt Pearl in El Paso? START THE FUCKING ARRESTS!

Hidden Knowledge @HiddenKnolwedge
16 February, 04:46
Hillary Clinton said: "I don't sweat..." What does this mean?

View this video here: https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Rodney Graham @EngineDoc74
16 February, 04:27
So Grassley always knew and was read in at some point by Trump Admin. Think about ALL of Grassley's corn com's....😳😎

PNW_ Truth @TruthSeeker21112
16 February, 04:13
whoa thats news to me awesome!

TruthRules 463 @TruthRules463
16 February, 04:05
These people really are stupid...

Jim McG @jimmcg1
16 February, 03:47
Also where HRC requested the location of the bodies of the Nephilim and Gilgamesh's resurrection chamber.

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
16 February, 03:39
😳😳🤯

LouLu Jones @LouLuJones
16 February, 03:34
Let's Roll! 🇺🇸

Forest Mayfair @ForestMayfair
16 February, 03:30
.corn must be a very special domain since I can't find it anywhere. I lookied up uni.corn availability. But try any other name as a test.

17 February, 01:39
In response Forest Mayfair to his Publication
I'm not so sure anymore it's her server she directly made, but rather some really strange glitch that Qoincidencidentally happens to HUNDREDS & HUNDREDS 9f) of her emails. All the same glitch > .coRn
Clearly the corn harvest is meant to represent her recovered / HARVESTED emails. This same glitch was happening to CoRney Comey. Again, no Qoincidences.

Forest Mayfair @ForestMayfair
16 February, 03:20
Good catch.

Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
16 February, 03:14
Thank you !! now I finally get the Corn reference.....sheesh !

16 February, 02:30
Joe Biden's National Security advisor Jake Sullivan was emailing Hillary Clinton on her secret, ILLEGAL dot coRn server. 🤣
You can't make this shit up!
"I caught them I caught them ALL"! ~President Trump.
"You're watching a movie".
Wikileaks link -
👇👇👇
https://wikileaks.org/clin...
☝️☝️☝️

17 Joyful Goats @17_Goats
16 February, 08:05
IS the odd spacing code as well? Key letters?

Food Security @ProtectOzFood
17 February, 08:21
Australian Michael Fullilove, Rudd and others connection to Clinton Foundation.

#Criminals

Liberty Eagle17 @LibertyEagle17
16 February, 01:53
ready for that popcoRn!!! 🍿🍿🍿

Jules Vasquez @JulesV
16 February, 01:27
is that why trump named the turkeys corn and cob???😬😳

Jaime Dean @James88884015
16 February, 02:48
In response Jules Vasquez to her Publication
trump pardoned one of them

The Velvet Hammer @TheVelvetHammer
16 February, 01:26
Children of the Corn...a Motley Murderous Cult Gang all jacked up on Monsanto saturated crazycorn whilst worshipping a Demon

downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ @downscale
16 February, 01:20

Agnes OfGod donated @AgnesOfGod
16 February, 11:54
This is so interesting, and new info to me, thank you! This must be why Grassley had so many corn comms!