Jackie Joe @CD9
Swallow this one.
And then ask yourself
What’s the difference between China and the CCP?
What’s the difference between USA and Democrats?
What’s the difference between Russia and the Russian Communist Party?
Does each nation have a DEEP STATE?
Does each nation have a population fighting back ?
At the same time ?
How many countries are playing roles publicly of the enemy but really it’s their deep states we are fighting and NOT the country?
10:53 PM - Feb 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by CD9 in this post can reply
Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
17 February, 04:56
In response Jackie Joe to his Publication
President Trump and Xi are both close allies against the cabal. Same with Russia and NK.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chen the Cat @ChenTheCat
17 February, 04:59
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
How about The Philippines with Duterte?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bonfire Guy @Blayone
17 February, 02:52
This helps paint that picture. Russia and China are working with President Trump. https://youtu.be/pINCU4fdo...

Doctor Precipice @DrPrecipice
17 February, 02:38
Now these are the questions. 😎🐸

Vanessa L1776 @VanessaL1776
17 February, 02:31
One Deep State~

Peacock LoveBling @Peacock6
17 February, 02:26
I believe! Brilliant!

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
16 February, 11:15
They have always been on our side from begin. I will be glad when the World knows it. Putin has taken slings and arrows for all of us too. I wonder how these people will feel in the end? I would hate being a raging liberal for the next 4 years.

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
16 February, 11:07
it's true - Trump is working with Putin, XI and Modi to free the world 👍

Dawn Smith @dragonfly1947
16 February, 10:57
I enever ever even thought about China being freed from the CCP! This is HUGE! I feel like I pray more than I ever have before. That is saying somthing as I was born loving and being guided by God.

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
16 February, 10:56