NEO ONE @Neo
16 February, 07:28
Sad and it's time to stop it. The vaccine is bullshit.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Andi WWG1WGA @Andi
I don't get it I really don't get it we were told this was bad then we were told it's nothing Trump wouldn't let us do this and now people are really dying are they really dying I don't understand why this is allowed to happen will somebody please explain to me why this is allowed to happen why do we have to lose people to make this point we have everything remember they keep telling us we have everything!! why are we letting people die I have family members that have taken thisAnd I am scared to death for them
09:26 PM - Feb 16, 2021
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Andi in this post can reply
All Well @AllWell
16 February, 10:30
In response Andi WWG1WGA to her Publication
Pfizer 8s the evil doer here. They vouched for the "safety". people are learning not to trust " science" and big Pharma. Trump said the cure was therapeutics, like hydroxychloroquine and other cures, like violet light, he reported repeatedly about during his news briefs with Birx, Fauchi, etc it was the nedia, Fachi, Birx for stressing the vaccine. Trump said it would never be mandatory. if people wanted it, they could get the vaccine. why would a healthy 28 y o want a vaccine
I blame msm " reporters", Birx, Falsey, for constantly pushing vaccines, which have NEVER cured a virus, btw

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
NEO ONE @Neo
16 February, 09:42
In response Andi WWG1WGA to her Publication
Tja this plan is crazy, i know. But don't be afraid. Fear is the false way. Tell the rest people what you know now. We don't need any vaccine. The vaccine is a trojan horse to enslave, change our DNA and depopulate the mankind. Nothing more.