NEO ONE @Neo
Sad and it's time to stop it. The vaccine is bullshit.
07:28 PM - Feb 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by Neo in this post can reply
Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
17 February, 11:44
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
no one in the govt is listening to us. no one

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SaveThe Children @IzabellGrace32
16 February, 11:50
Hmmm.. I found a GoFundMe page for her and it doesn't mention that the vaccine caused it. (Not that I'm condoning the vaccine. Just checking for facts.)
FEBRUARY 11, 2021
by Jamie Stickles, Organizer
Sara had a hemmorage stroke in her brain stem on Sunday Feb 7th, at the young age of 28. She has been on life support ever since. After all of the tests run, and the MRI results, Doctors tell us its most likely AVM, something that she was born with, and that
that there is no possibility of recovery and eventually her body will shut down. We've asked for a 2nd opinion, and she's still here fig

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q The Lions @qthelions
17 February, 12:00
In response SaveThe Children to his Publication
I am trying to post a link but it will not allow me to publish it. Do a search for "Sarah Stickles vaccine" numerous articles come up.

Field of Light @EartherealArts
16 February, 11:34
Checking on other references for Sara Stickles, as all I can find is the same narrative repeated on many platforms. This is the only other record I can find for her. Does this person really exist?? Just asking.

I'm totally anti-vax, and like all of you, look for accurate info to share with folks. We all know how easy it is to create emotional social tinder.

https://www.bustedmugshots...

Bradley Thornton @Jed1951
16 February, 11:30
Don't they take a hypocratic oath to do no harm??

Christus Vexed @jefzef
16 February, 11:39
In response Bradley Thornton to his Publication
No. They altered it 40+ years ago to allow for all the prescription toxins they were planning to administer to all the chumps (we) who were dumb enough to believe them.

Seriously, we should empty our entire collective medicine cabinet.

Andi WWG1WGA @Andi
16 February, 09:26
I don't get it I really don't get it we were told this was bad then we were told it's nothing Trump wouldn't let us do this and now people are really dying are they really dying I don't understand why this is allowed to happen will somebody please explain to me why this is allowed to happen why do we have to lose people to make this point we have everything remember they keep telling us we have everything!! why are we letting people die I have family members that have taken thisAnd I am scared to death for them

NEO ONE @Neo
16 February, 09:42
In response Andi WWG1WGA to her Publication
Tja this plan is crazy, i know. But don't be afraid. Fear is the false way. Tell the rest people what you know now. We don't need any vaccine. The vaccine is a trojan horse to enslave, change our DNA and depopulate the mankind. Nothing more.

All Well @AllWell
16 February, 10:30
In response Andi WWG1WGA to her Publication
Pfizer 8s the evil doer here. They vouched for the "safety". people are learning not to trust " science" and big Pharma. Trump said the cure was therapeutics, like hydroxychloroquine and other cures, like violet light, he reported repeatedly about during his news briefs with Birx, Fauchi, etc it was the nedia, Fachi, Birx for stressing the vaccine. Trump said it would never be mandatory. if people wanted it, they could get the vaccine. why would a healthy 28 y o want a vaccine
I blame msm " reporters", Birx, Falsey, for constantly pushing vaccines, which have NEVER cured a virus, btw

Contenders Edge @ContendersEdge
16 February, 08:48
Someone tell us again why we should risk our very lives in taking this vaccine that has already killed hundreds of others including this young woman? As far as I'm concerned, the vaccines have a higher mortality rate than the COVID.

Lynn Thomas @JeepgirlforTrump2021
16 February, 08:34
So very sorry beautiful girl! This breaks my heart. RIP!😞

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
16 February, 08:21
IAM SO SICK AND TIERD 4 THIS ! I AM WITHOUT SPEECH 2 DECRIBE THE PAIN I FEEL 4 THIS BS REST IN PEACE SWEETHEART, WE WILL NOT FORGET!!!!!

Trina Radford @Miiitymous
16 February, 08:15
I just found out that my best friend got her second shot yesterday, and she is feeling sick, with a massive headache.

scott Wilson @Sandman73
16 February, 08:11
Im so lost. why did Trump
push the vaccine then?

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
16 February, 08:09
Covid deaths need to be reclassified as MURDER

Terry Andrews @UncleArgyle
16 February, 08:01
This saddens me. The people need to
WAKE UP!
Everyone involed in the developement,
manufacturing and administuring of this
poisonous cocktail should be held
accountable.
Seriously, if this isnt questioned by
everyone we have a huge problem!

Leasure Time @LeasureTime
16 February, 07:53
They want to do test trials on babies and children. What better time to insert trackers than when they are young?

Rothschild owns the technology patent but I'm sure Gates is an owner in there somewhere, too.

Sum dum Fuk @Juan_Beezy
16 February, 07:49
it is a drug trial. it is not FDA approved.

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
16 February, 07:48
Why would anyone get this Vaccine? How many more must be wiped out before people get it?

Stormy Weather @StormyWeather1963
16 February, 07:37

Allisyn McCarthy @Wildhart91113
16 February, 07:36
terrible

Paula Wehling @Sunflower
16 February, 07:31
I agree!! Good people are getting hurt and others are dying at the hand of these evil bastards!!

Baresi 1776 @Baresi
16 February, 07:31
rip 😟