Melanie Hite @Muhmelx3
Ready to see these Trump cards!!!! 😎😎😎
08:15 PM - Feb 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by Muhmelx3 in this post can reply
Platte River @Seds4
16 February, 08:51
In response Melanie Hite to her Publication
We are ready!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Melanie Hite @Muhmelx3
17 February, 01:46
In response Platte River to his Publication
yes!!!!! 💕

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Henry Specter @HSpecter
16 February, 08:34
Charllie Ward said EBS supposed to go off like 2 weeks go. His intel is not credible

Henry Specter @HSpecter
16 February, 08:33
Where is the proof that any of these incredible ppl are alive and well? I am asking because I am seeking the truth only.

Melanie Hite @Muhmelx3
17 February, 01:51
In response Henry Specter to his Publication
Sadly the truth lies within doing your own research. Q has said from beginning, take nothing from me, by all means do your own research. I've been doing my own research.

Charlie Ward is definitely a credible anon. I don't think very many people like Charlie Ward has a signed contract with Trump specifially for the purpose of not leaking too much info. That sounds like Trump found Charlie Ward to me.

but all truth will be revealed. all we can do is count on drops. based on my personal research i fully believe these 3 people are alive.

Barbara _70220 @Barbara_70220
16 February, 08:32
Absolutely!!!!