Melanie Hite @Muhmelx3
16 February, 08:15
Ready to see these Trump cards!!!! 😎😎😎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Henry Specter @HSpecter
Where is the proof that any of these incredible ppl are alive and well? I am asking because I am seeking the truth only.
08:33 PM - Feb 16, 2021
In response Melanie Hite to her Publication
Only people mentioned by HSpecter in this post can reply
Melanie Hite @Muhmelx3
17 February, 01:51
In response Henry Specter to his Publication
Sadly the truth lies within doing your own research. Q has said from beginning, take nothing from me, by all means do your own research. I've been doing my own research.

Charlie Ward is definitely a credible anon. I don't think very many people like Charlie Ward has a signed contract with Trump specifially for the purpose of not leaking too much info. That sounds like Trump found Charlie Ward to me.

but all truth will be revealed. all we can do is count on drops. based on my personal research i fully believe these 3 people are alive.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Henry Specter @HSpecter
17 February, 01:59
In response Melanie Hite to her Publication
thank you, i just read this article on gene decode and learnt alot...so therefori take it back!! i have been doing my own research which is how i ended up here talking and learning from other cool patriots. you guys are all awesome :)