Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
16 February, 06:57
This may be one of the most important drops for not losing your mind.🍿🍿

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Henry Specter @HSpecter
16 February, 07:57
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
I think we deserve to know the truth now. We all been waiting paitently, praying for Trump, the military, and the children. We've seen numerous informative posts that we all appreciate but I think its time to let us know what is finally happening and when. We've been loyal to this since day 1, and its been a blast getting hyped up with everyone. We deserve to know before the whole world knows atleast for being absolute loyal. I hope people will agree with me. All this confusion is going no where with us now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by KevO in this post can reply
Henry Specter @HSpecter
16 February, 08:00
In response Kev Oooo to his Publication
Multiple storms have gone by now...still waiting

Kev Oooo @KevO
16 February, 08:09
In response Henry Specter to his Publication
ikr
ffs i cant even upload a damn picture on here and im getting pissed about

Kev Oooo @KevO
16 February, 08:09
In response Henry Specter to his Publication
ikr
ffs i cant even upload a damn picture on here and im getting pissed about