Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
These old 'markets and your 401k's CRASH' tweets from President Trump are pretty scary considering Q#2504, "Has POTUS ever made a statement that hasn’t been proven to be correct (future)?"

Feels like there's no place to hide $.
07:55 PM - Feb 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Deus Omnipotens @Veritas159
18 February, 06:18
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Have seen it mentioned that the markets will return but it will take time. If you need it to make ends meet right now, pull it out. The old adage buy low, sell high applies. Once recovery ensues, you can buy far more units given the cheap price. I pulled out ~20% to do just that. Quality investments will recover provided they're not on Qs blacklist.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diane Bachman @DianeBachman4
17 February, 05:46
Juan07 calls it a Near Death Experience . We need to be ready to comfort others who’ve not been paying attention as there were many who committed suicide during the crash of 1929

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diane Bachman @DianeBachman4
17 February, 05:44
It seems there will be a Scare Event similar to the Cuban missile crises during which the stock market will take a dive . This would be the precipice of destruction . This would also be under Creepy Joe’s watch and then the dual Presidency would begin during which the entire country would support and unite behind President Trump . It’s a possible scenario

LeAhna Sol @LSol
17 February, 04:23
But is Biden REALLY in control right now? Movie....

JustFor Thought @JustForThought
17 February, 04:09
I remember VK saying he was staying in for the long haul.

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
16 February, 11:48
bitcoin = digital gold
X22 report 2/16/21

NJSHEILA 75! @NJSheila75
16 February, 09:10
Been considering this issue for a couple of weeks now, waiting for the bubble to pop. Wondering if we'll be able to get it back at some point and if cash in bank will be ok? I did buy some silver though.

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
16 February, 09:04
silver and gold

Debbie Foolmeonce @WhattheactualFisgoingon
16 February, 08:49
... my husband is going to shit if this happens.
Should I tell him now, or let him ride it out?
👹😇. tough choice....
He pissed me off, said he wasnt taking anymore financal advice from me....lol.
....is this the preverbial cutting your nose off?

Mcken Shel @Sheldaa41471437
16 February, 08:44
We have no control over the funds we have worked so hard for, the goverment has always got the better end of things, we cant touch it unless we lose our job and then half goes to the goverment as penelties! our goverment just cant resist steeling from us. they ve been doing it for decades! and will keep doing it for decades to come. ☹️

Teresa Quber @TrustQuber
16 February, 08:18
didn't Saudi Arabia and what country again seize the pension funds already from the US INC because that was the only thing left of value? it just has to come to light and this would be the event to wake people up and roll out nesara.

Chili Palmer @xxChiliPalmerxx
16 February, 08:01
well this does not look promising

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
16 February, 08:00
I can't seem to recall at time yet...
Scare event still lingering out there too...

I wouldn't mind a financial scare over a cuban missile crisis type....
Bubble pop vs Mushroom cloud

No brainer...