Doq Holliday @doqholliday
16 February, 03:18
If you're struggling financially, don't lose hope.

God wants us to listen to Him.

He turned my life around.

I used to have to walk to the grocery store due to having no car after it was reposessed. Two little kids.

Constantly borrowing money from family.

Ask God to show you how to experience financial freedom.

He'll take you on a wild ride but don't for one second, doubt Him and the path He wants you on.

I'm now a self made man thanks to God. He's blessed me immensely and can do the same for anyone that humbles themselves before Him.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The OfficeOfAmericanPatriots @NoOneWalksAway
16 February, 03:54
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Since we are sharing... 7 years ago my wife of 12 yrs left me and took my son. I ended up on pills and heroin , mostly heroin..I stole from everyone I got around and ended up homeless with no money, car or home. I was literally sleeping in abandoned houses for the winter months.. I prayed and cried to GOD to help get me off that path. A couple days later I overdoses and spent 4 fays on life support. My father that disowned me years prior took me in under the condition that I wouldnt leave the house or contact anyone I knew. I agreed. I slept in his recliner for 10 months .......

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eyes Wide @EYES_WIDE17
I'm glad you are here and live to tell your story. It will no doubt help others. God bless you and thank God for your father's (tough) love.
05:37 PM - Feb 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by EYES_WIDE17 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Eyes Wide, click on at the bottom under it