Doq Holliday @doqholliday
If you're struggling financially, don't lose hope.

God wants us to listen to Him.

He turned my life around.

I used to have to walk to the grocery store due to having no car after it was reposessed. Two little kids.

Constantly borrowing money from family.

Ask God to show you how to experience financial freedom.

He'll take you on a wild ride but don't for one second, doubt Him and the path He wants you on.

I'm now a self made man thanks to God. He's blessed me immensely and can do the same for anyone that humbles themselves before Him.
03:18 PM - Feb 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
30 January, 03:46
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I can't say that I'm independently wealthy, but I can say that God has brought me up out of so many horrible pits in life and has sustained me., I look to him only for faithfulness, honesty, kindness, and everything else that is good. I can trust him. His judgments are righteous.

I said to him one day something to the effect of, "God - the bible says that no one listens to a poor man. How much less are they gonna listen to me, a seemingly poor woman?" He answered, "You're rich inside."
THAT'S BETTER THAN MONEY!

He has been so kind to me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anne Kats @anneanon1
30 January, 03:11
Amen my brother πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ’–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
30 January, 03:10
Lovely, humble story ... and so true.
This may sound frivolous but whatever you place in your mind and expect ... literally BELIEVE, is what you will find.
God Bless all of you !

Crystal Vela @Crystalvela
21 January, 08:31
amen! God has never let me down. He has always provided when we needed it the most.

Jay Is4Justice @JC_StormChaser
21 January, 06:31
Amen!!! Love it..

I am Keri @Lionessheart
21 January, 06:22
ive got plenty of hope left πŸ˜πŸ™
time seems to be my problem.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
10 January, 08:06
God is faithful in providing for our needs ( not wants) sometimes in miraculous ways, to those who trust and believe in Him. I know, He has provided for me in miraculous ways more than once. πŸ˜‡

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
28 February, 09:33
Doq knows.

Pamela McNeff Smith @PamelaMc
19 February, 06:49
humble yourself under the mighty hand of God that He may exalt you in due season. glad your season has come, @doqholliday . all glory to Him.

RED IN PENNSYLVANIA @RED_IN_PA
19 February, 06:13
Just a quick note to say....

GOD BLESS YOU and

Thank you for all you do.

joe honne @littleninjawarrior
18 February, 11:39
halleluyhwhshua!

Jammer Cu!!en @Pctweaker8
18 February, 08:20
agreed thats what we are trying to teach our kids. Live within your means. my oldest is working 30-40 hours at grocery store while in college, but will graduate hopefully debt free. Tough for kids to understand these days.

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
18 February, 07:37
Went through much and I wouldn't change a thing to get to the relationship I have with God! Head on car collision, many surgeries before and after this, many procedures many broken bones, major stroke, and more, I shouldn't be alive! All the pain I suffered to turn me to Christ was worth every minute of it. sometimes people need to get hit in the head with a brick to see the light

dawny haswell @darktolight2022
18 February, 07:33
Never had a car couldn't afford to do my test im now 45 im my dream is still to learn to drive ha ha my kids always come first i am lucky most weeks to have 1 meal a day but my kids are well fed & clothed so does me x

Shirina Kapoor @SHK17369
18 February, 07:30
God always has a plan and some times it involves breaking us down before building us back Brand New. Twice I have hit rock bottomfighting for my frredom, sovereignity, my loyalty to myself n family, honesty n for the love of my family , n each time God showed me a brighter better path.No its not easy but with Shakeable faith its not impossible either #GodWins

18 February, 11:41
In response Shirina Kapoor to her Publication
halleluyhwh!

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
18 February, 07:22
πŸ₯°πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

Deb Patriot @DeeDee10
18 February, 09:01

Renee White @Rapnay
18 February, 07:37
obidence to GOD is all he ask. we were homeless 5 years ago and i told hubby next time GOD gives me direction i am moving with or without you. A lady approached me at a resturant one day and said i know you dont know me but GOD told me you are to be a worker in the hills. a couple more things happened and now here we are sitting at 3900 feet in elevation in a new home. GOD is good always we need to listen pray have faith and LOVE AS HE DOES.

18 February, 11:46
In response Renee White to her Publication

Bella Kay @Bella_K
18 February, 07:29
Thank you.

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
18 February, 07:28
AMEN DOQ

Stac eyQ @StaceyQ
17 February, 02:51
😊Thank you DOQ for a reminder we all need to hear.πŸ™

Follow the Constitution @FollowtheConstitution
17 February, 07:51
Your words did me good because of the moment in life that my big family and I are experiencing.

Gratitude.

Justice
For
Kids and Kennedy's

^^

+++

Hippie Patriots @HippiePatriots
17 February, 01:57
We struggled for years ourselves, back in 15 we were at an all time low and asked God to show us the way. God showed us that if we allowed God to express through us, we could take all of our life skills and experience and create something truly beautiful that is an expression of Gods love.. hippiedippiescrystalcandles.com

Lisa Whiteside @AgentCovfefe
17 February, 01:29
Okay thank you! 😊

Leigh Foley @Foleigh_17
17 February, 01:28
You are absolutely correct.πŸ’―

HCHC 12222 @HComo
17 February, 01:28

Lisa Whiteside @AgentCovfefe
17 February, 01:31
In response HCHC 12222 to her Publication
I am willing to work. Should I be out looking for a job?

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
17 February, 01:26
Nana has a rule, when he gives me more than I actually need (which he does all the time lately) I share and help someone else. It will come back to you 10 fold.

Peace and Love @NikkiLynnell
17 February, 01:18
Very wise words-through humility we will meet success. ✝️β™₯οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Bunny Patriot @WhiteBunnyQ
17 February, 12:53
I shared you your beautiful Testimony on Gab just now. I don't if there's a way to share automatically from here, I snapshot your post Doq. Blessings to you. πŸ™πŸ’ž

Bunny Patriot @WhiteBunnyQ
17 February, 12:31
This is a BEAUTIFUL testimony of GOD's existance and love for us, his children who love Him. I just saw on Telegram a few people posting comments like "How can God exist and allow al this to be happening?" and othr comments of the same. It is in the darkness that light prevails when God wants us to lean and fully trust in Him to take the wheel in our lives. He created this universe so there is NOTHING Im Possible with Him!! May God continue to bless you with His abundances Doq!! Honored to follow you!! βœοΈπŸ™β€οΈ