Doq Holliday @doqholliday
16 February, 03:18
If you're struggling financially, don't lose hope.

God wants us to listen to Him.

He turned my life around.

I used to have to walk to the grocery store due to having no car after it was reposessed. Two little kids.

Constantly borrowing money from family.

Ask God to show you how to experience financial freedom.

He'll take you on a wild ride but don't for one second, doubt Him and the path He wants you on.

I'm now a self made man thanks to God. He's blessed me immensely and can do the same for anyone that humbles themselves before Him.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The OfficeOfAmericanPatriots @NoOneWalksAway
Since we are sharing... 7 years ago my wife of 12 yrs left me and took my son. I ended up on pills and heroin , mostly heroin..I stole from everyone I got around and ended up homeless with no money, car or home. I was literally sleeping in abandoned houses for the winter months.. I prayed and cried to GOD to help get me off that path. A couple days later I overdoses and spent 4 fays on life support. My father that disowned me years prior took me in under the condition that I wouldnt leave the house or contact anyone I knew. I agreed. I slept in his recliner for 10 months .......
03:54 PM - Feb 16, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by NoOneWalksAway in this post can reply
Jim Cue @1QLight
19 February, 03:16
In response The OfficeOfAmericanPatriots to his Publication
Saved--to come and fight with a bunch of Frogs to save humanity--God really does have a great sense of humor! You were chosen for this and we R ALL the STRONGER for your presence here--thank God!. WWG1WGA/HWG1WGA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
20 February, 12:39
In response Jim Cue to his Publication
WWG1WGA

LjlsjE 2x3 @Murphy
19 February, 03:13
❤️Thank you for sharing your story

William Cherry @Oleglory
18 February, 06:46
there is only one way to go once youve hit rock bottom ive been there as well with cocaine(crack)i should be dead but god has plans for us thats why we made it through fire all of us who are awake have been chosen and blessed thank you for sharing ❤️🙏

Deeann Sec @Duxgirl27
18 February, 01:58
God is good 🙏🏻

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
17 February, 03:17
Thank you for sharing your story. You are an inspiration. 🙏❤️🙏

American Woman @American_Woman45
17 February, 02:39
God chose you for this path. You were fallen- yet NEVER gave up. I believe in my heart of hearts that the burdens we endure are given to us because only one who has lived thru something- can possibly understand & help those who find themselves lost on the same dark path. You are now a light shining in darkness only you & others like you have lived thru. You are HOPE. May God bless you & keep you close to his heart. My brother, rest his soul, had a story so similar to your own. Sadly, he was unable to keep fighting- he's home with God now. I believe he is helping from the other side. God bless!

17 February, 05:04
In response American Woman to her Publication
I am very sorry to hear about your brother. Thank you so much for the kind words.

Lisa Prowting @DJT4ever2020
17 February, 01:38
Thank you for sharing and thank god you made it to the other side. I love this community ❤️

HCHC 12222 @HComo
17 February, 02:19
Addiction is something I wouldn't wish upon my worst enemy. Very proud of you!

HCHC 12222 @HComo
17 February, 02:17
Thank you for sharing. My brother has been an Opioid addict for over 5 years. Heroin is his DOT. Good soul, just one of the many who just cant defeat this demon. So many cycles of detox, state funded 30 day rehabs, 90 days sober living home....Repeat. I hate that he is too ashamed to look at me. I hate feeling guilty when I have to say no to his begging & pleading for money. I hate feeling guilty for having a sober life where I am able to experience all of the wonderful blessings I have, and that he may never know. I hate what it has done to him, to our family, to this country. 😞

17 February, 07:59
In response HCHC 12222 to her Publication
It is an epidemic beyond any ive ever seen. My entire family other than my father(which is divorced from my mother) still abuses pain medicine. Me and my dad are the only two out of 20+ family members that is living a clean life. It breaks my heart because i havent seen anyone in my family for over 6 years. Ive tried to help them, with no success. All they give me is excuses on why they cant stop..they fail to remember, I was there...I was worse than them and i was able to do it. They have nothing to push them. Its sad. I may be clean now but i still deal with the repercussions of that life.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
17 February, 01:30
Thank you for sharing and the dm. So glad you are doing better. Call. on me anytime. @noonewalksaway

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
17 February, 12:03
You were born for time such as this. God lifted you, your father stood by you...now you can walk with others who need to hear your inspirational story of hope and love.

Sue Irish @HowdyHiFrogs
16 February, 06:11
send good vibes and love...

Red Reckoning @RedReckoning
16 February, 06:05
Your Father sent your father. He sent mine too.

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
16 February, 05:59
May God Bathe You in his Love! So glad you are here!

Eyes Wide @EYES_WIDE17
16 February, 05:37
I'm glad you are here and live to tell your story. It will no doubt help others. God bless you and thank God for your father's (tough) love.

Bee Jay @Q_Snt_me
16 February, 05:35
you should be bery proud of your success.

Win Gale @Wingale17
16 February, 05:31
thank you for sharing your story, you will never know how many you have helped God Bless you.

Sarah Anne @CCSummers
16 February, 05:16
Thank you for sharing your story. I know you are blessing many.

Dianne Star @DiannePauline
16 February, 05:06
God's divine love for us knows no bounds!!! Thanks for sharing your beautiful, inspirational stoty.

Trish Tweedy @TrishTweedy
16 February, 05:04
Blessed to know you. Grateful you asked for His help and heard His voice. Amazing share! Thank you.

William Filer @TahoeBilly
16 February, 04:59
God gave us one key way out of our problems and depression. Work!!! Crafts!!! Helping others!!! Being prepared!!!! Once you have that drive you are always occupied with purpose!!! It's literally within 10 feet of you at any moment!!!

Lisa Coll @Lisbet45
16 February, 04:56
Thank you. you are an inspiration

16 February, 04:01
He drove me 1 1/2 hrs to another county once a week for 4 months so I could complete the probation that I was on. I reconnected with a woman I dated for a short period in middle school and I got a job at a plumbing company and moved in with her. Fast forward 6 years...we are still together we have 5 clidren between us both and now I am a licensed plumber and I own my own company. Havent looked back. So yes, If you ask for GOD to help, he will take you on a wild ride but its the ride you were meant to take.

Doris Scia @Angel_Wings
16 February, 05:01
We never understand the path, well, I should say the detours we take in life but when we have Faith in the Lord he will bring us through them, going through these trials in Life Only brings us Closer to God.. ☺️

Every Time @soTELLme533
17 February, 01:56
Thank you for telling your story. It gives me hope. God bless you and yours,