Hawkeye 1745 @Hawkeye1745
16 February, 05:10
UST IN - Trump declares war on McConnell: "The Republican Party can never again be respected or strong with political ‘leaders’ like Sen. Mitch McConnell at its helm." disclosetv disclosetv_chat

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brett Tescher @bktastic__
"Likewise, McConnell has no credibility on China because of his family's substantial Chinese business holdings. He does nothing on this tremendous economic and military threat."

Ka-frickin-boom!!!!
Lexington.
Concord.
Revolution.
05:38 PM - Feb 16, 2021
In response Hawkeye 1745 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by bktastic__ in this post can reply
Joe Jay @joejay3000
17 February, 03:00
In response Brett Tescher to his Publication
And tell me what has Trump done about this Chinese threat? Do you remember his January 6th speech? He said and I quote, "This is a NATIONAL SECURITY ISSUE." Therefore as commander-in-chief he had the constitutional DUTY to stop this inaguration of a proven Chinese asset. He didn't do that. Unless this is all part of the Plan, I think people should be very concerned that he's busy writing open letters about Mitch after he failed to defend the Constitution against enemies foreign and domestic.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deplorable Paratrooper @DeplorableOldParatrooper
16 February, 06:19
In response Brett Tescher to his Publication
Mitch Is The Best Coke Trafficker On The Planet.

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
16 February, 06:24
In response Deplorable Paratrooper to his Publication
Sounds profitable....