Hawkeye 1745 @Hawkeye1745
UST IN - Trump declares war on McConnell: "The Republican Party can never again be respected or strong with political ‘leaders’ like Sen. Mitch McConnell at its helm." disclosetv disclosetv_chat
05:10 PM - Feb 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by Hawkeye1745 in this post can reply
Joe Jay @joejay3000
17 February, 02:53
In response Hawkeye 1745 to his Publication
Just saw this on X22 Report. I'm furious. It looks to me like Trump is playing the part of the de facto Republican leader trying to repair the very same GOP that betrayed us on January 6th. The same GOP that's little better than the Dems.

Trump is playing politics. That shouldn't please any of us. Have we all forgotten Q? Yes I know this may be optics, but how long must we endure it? Helping the GOP will NOT save the Republic. I'm seeing people quickly forgetting the stolen election, the treason, The Plan, and rooting instead for Trump the POLITICIAN. Maybe it's time I do that too.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kelly Ward @Kelly_Ward
16 February, 09:18
Trump is my hero.
McConnell is a worm.
I moved to Kentucky last June, and on election day I had to vote for McConnell to keep a Dem out of his seat.
Grrrr! We need a whole new crop of challengers to unseat these traitors.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brett Tescher @bktastic__
16 February, 05:38
"Likewise, McConnell has no credibility on China because of his family's substantial Chinese business holdings. He does nothing on this tremendous economic and military threat."

Ka-frickin-boom!!!!
Lexington.
Concord.
Revolution.

Deplorable Paratrooper @DeplorableOldParatrooper
16 February, 06:19
In response Brett Tescher to his Publication
Mitch Is The Best Coke Trafficker On The Planet.

Joe Jay @joejay3000
17 February, 03:00
In response Brett Tescher to his Publication
And tell me what has Trump done about this Chinese threat? Do you remember his January 6th speech? He said and I quote, "This is a NATIONAL SECURITY ISSUE." Therefore as commander-in-chief he had the constitutional DUTY to stop this inaguration of a proven Chinese asset. He didn't do that. Unless this is all part of the Plan, I think people should be very concerned that he's busy writing open letters about Mitch after he failed to defend the Constitution against enemies foreign and domestic.