Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
Alicia Maria @AliciaMariaForReal
16 February, 06:21
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
Brings a whole new meaning to "sick and wrong" now doesn't it?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Other Half @Otherhalf
16 February, 06:16
It is insane, but at least it's properly ventilated. If you insist on wearing something, this is better than the face diapers everyone's been wearning for a year that have them breathing in CO2 and a soup of bacteria.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nature Girl @Naturegirl
16 February, 06:13
So now we have to wear spacesuits on our own planet? GTFOH!

Maribelle Yrdnal @Yrdnal
16 February, 06:07
WTH😮😣..
in French of Quebec: sacrament!!

Doreen McLean @Dmckee
16 February, 05:59
Is this suppose to be our new normal? We are Humans for God's sake, Not ROBOTS👺👀

Angie Mac @AngieMac
16 February, 05:55
The saddest part of this is that sheeple will really buy and wear these, and they will be so grateful to have one!😂😞

Sonia Trenorden @Russell48
16 February, 05:53
You are f...’n kidding me ! 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️😲

TruthRules 463 @TruthRules463
16 February, 05:40
Somebody is making money and I refuse to spend my money on such ridiculous BS!

NEO ONE @Neo
16 February, 05:32
What a shit 😂