Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
17 February, 09:55
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
I think we are beginning to understand now why President Trump looked so DYNAMIC after recovering from Covid.

The rollout begins in Texas & Florida!

I will HAPPILY drive to Florida for hubs to get treatment for his pancreas!

Who knows? Might regenerate his teeth, too!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jack’s Mama @HMH
17 February, 09:57
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
So question.....is THIS why tanning beds have been demonized? Clearly it's different amounts of UV and types, but still.....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
jayne costa @patriot1960
16 February, 11:47
Rush Limbaugh needs this ASAP

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
17 February, 09:56
In response jayne costa to her Publication
Dan Bongino, too!

Angie Mac @AngieMac
17 February, 09:57
In response jayne costa to her Publication
I've been wondering if these are the treatments Rush has been having as proof to the masses that it works?

True Patriot @KBKRAKEN
16 February, 09:55
Wow!! Amazing.

Coffee Queen @musicmaven183
16 February, 05:31
Once the curtain is lifted I believe we will find out that humanity has accomplished so much more than most minds can imagine. All those Sci-Fi movies not really movies.